Biden says he’ll sign abortion rights into law if Democrats control Congress after midterms

Werbung:
It doesn't matter what percentage are 12 year old rape victims. It's bad enough when the rape victim is 18. If fact, when a woman is 18 or 28, whether or not she participated willingly in the sex act, it's her decision to have or not to have the baby. It's really none of your business or of mine.
It's called freedom. The Republican Party used to champion freedom.

It does matter because libTARDs will try and tweak emotions by using rare and extreme situations as if they are the norm. Many republicans have made statements that they might support exceptions for rape. I know that both Romney and Paul Ryan said that in the 2012 election.

So in short your entire premise is dishonest. You imply there are lot's of pregnant 12 year olds who are victims of rape and you imply that all republicans want them barred from having abortions.

NBC news link:

Vast majority of Republicans support abortion exceptions for rape, incest and mother's health​

When asked the following question 76% of republicans answered in the affirmative.

Do you think a pregnant woman should be able to legally have an abortion if she becomes pregnant as the result of rape or incest?

This is called getting your ass handed to you Mr Moderator.

It does matter because libTARDs will try and tweak emotions by using rare and extreme situations as if they are the norm. Many republicans have made statements that they might support exceptions for rape. I know that both Romney and Paul Ryan said that in the 2012 election.

So in short your entire premise is dishonest. You imply there are lot's of pregnant 12 year olds who are victims of rape and you imply that all republicans want them barred from having abortions.
I support exceptions for rape incest when the mothers life is in danger if she gives birth or when a child will be born with severe deformity and mental issues. Yet democrats call me a fascist a nazi a white supremacist and a racist .
Many republicans will agree with what I said .
I know of one woman i dated at one time who told me she had 5 abortions because she would get pregent when drunk or taking excessive pain pills. Abortion should remain available for the above reasons not because you are a doper or drunk or are to stupid to use birth control when you cant keep your pants on .which is what democrats want .

I support exceptions for rape incest when the mothers life is in danger if she gives birth or when a child will be born with severe deformity and mental issues. Yet democrats call me a fascist a nazi a white supremacist and a racist .
Many republicans will agree with what I said .
I know of one woman i dated at one time who told me she had 5 abortions because she would get pregent when drunk or taking excessive pain pills. Abortion should remain available for the above reasons not because you are a doper or drunk or are to stupid to use birth control when you cant keep your pants on .which is what democrats want .

I have no problem with the Mississippi bill that allowed abortion rights up to the 15th week. Roe allowed states the right to ban abortions after the 24th week but libs are mostly clueless about that.

If the law of the land was the same as the Mississippi law 93% of abortions would still be legal.

Libtard response to facts.

Trump rapes and impregnates 12 year olds!(Either sex)

Republicans would force 12 year old(either sex) to give birth to Trump baby.

Conclusion? Racist! Trump!
511LphnK3AL._AC_UL480_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

I didn't say that. Sorry if that was your interpretation. Now, the start of the discussion was how Biden was going to introduce legislation legalizing abortion if there were enough Democrats in the Senate. The obvious conclusion, then, is that a majority Republican senate would not legalize abortion,
We also know that, while the pregnant pre teen rape victim may not be the average abortion seeker, there have been cases of exactly that. Meanwhile, the adamant anti abortionists want no abortions at all, same as killing a child.
So, let's not use the 12 year old rape victim if you object to that. An 18 year old who has no job, no husband, no prospects and no money finds herself pregnant. The daddy is totally irresponsible and won't be able to help raise the child.
Do we allow this person to have an abortion, or do we insist she have the child?
Do we allow freedom and individual choice, or do we insist that everyone follow our rules regardless?

and yes, I realize that the example I gave describes totally irresponsible behavior. Teens quite often demonstrate totally irresponsible behavior.

Now, let's see if you can discuss this issue rationally without accusing me of lying or anyone who disagrees with you of being a "libtard." Those who disagree are not necessarily liberals and aren't retarded.

The lame talking point that "any 12 year old rape victim will have to carry the rapist's fetus to term."

100% lie - and you know it.
If any abortion is treated as the same as killing a baby, then no abortions will be allowed, not even for a 12 year old rape victim.
Now, don't try to tell us that no one equates having an abortion to killing a baby. We all know better.

I didn't say that. Sorry if that was your interpretation. Now, the start of the discussion was how Biden was going to introduce legislation legalizing abortion if there were enough Democrats in the Senate. The obvious conclusion, then, is that a majority Republican senate would not legalize abortion,
We also know that, while the pregnant pre teen rape victim may not be the average abortion seeker, there have been cases of exactly that. Meanwhile, the adamant anti abortionists want no abortions at all, same as killing a child.
So, let's not use the 12 year old rape victim if you object to that. An 18 year old who has no job, no husband, no prospects and no money finds herself pregnant. The daddy is totally irresponsible and won't be able to help raise the child.
Do we allow this person to have an abortion, or do we insist she have the child?
Do we allow freedom and individual choice, or do we insist that everyone follow our rules regardless?

and yes, I realize that the example I gave describes totally irresponsible behavior. Teens quite often demonstrate totally irresponsible behavior.

Now, let's see if you can discuss this issue rationally without accusing me of lying or anyone who disagrees with you of being a "libtard." Those who disagree are not necessarily liberals and aren't retarded.

Don't worry the victims of rapes will be allowed to have their abortions in most of the country. I'm sure democrat prosecutors will allow the perps to go free.

If any abortion is treated as the same as killing a baby, then no abortions will be allowed, not even for a 12 year old rape victim.
Now, don't try to tell us that no one equates having an abortion to killing a baby. We all know better.
Having a abortion is killing a baby . Granted its still in the womb . the only question that must be considered is it justified . I
Don't fool yourself thinking its not killing as it is. Just as when a person kills another person in self defense its still killing did they have cause to use lethal force . was it reasonable were there other choices available.
Heres the real difference with abortion most are not needed . the vast majority are selective .
So we tell ourselves its legal people do it all the time. So why not its accepted. People do that to justify a killing of a human creature.By doing that we make it ok its ok to do it. This way fewer people have to regret thier choice and accept responsibility because they did take a life.
Even when defending ourselves or others and we take a life most will think about it for life even dream about it relive it while wide awake.
We question taking a adult life but when its still a unborn human we excuse our ethics and morals and fail to ask was ot needed . death is death no matter the age or the method.

Having a abortion is killing a baby . Granted its still in the womb . the only question that must be considered is it justified . I
Don't fool yourself thinking its not killing as it is. Just as when a person kills another person in self defense its still killing did they have cause to use lethal force . was it reasonable were there other choices available.
Heres the real difference with abortion most are not needed . the vast majority are selective .
So we tell ourselves its legal people do it all the time. So why not its accepted. People do that to justify a killing of a human creature.By doing that we make it ok its ok to do it. This way fewer people have to regret thier choice and accept responsibility because they did take a life.
Even when defending ourselves or others and we take a life most will think about it for life even dream about it relive it while wide awake.
We question taking a adult life but when its still a unborn human we excuse our ethics and morals and fail to ask was ot needed . death is death no matter the age or the method.

You just want to force an orange baby on virginial 12 year old black girls after Trump rapes them with his white supremacy.

Werbung:
Back