Bible references are inscribed on gunsighte used in Iraq

PLC1

Staff member
No, really! This story is to absurd not to be real.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

Coded references to New Testament Bible passages about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the United States military by a Michigan company, an ABC News investigation has found.

John 8:12, referred to on the gun sights as JN8:12, reads, "Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Probably nothing about loving your enemies, though.

Werbung:
Maybe if we both agree not to aim, and let Allah guide their bullets, and Jesus guide ours, we can see whose god is the real one.

That way, the religious war can be settled before we wipe each other out.

Maybe if we both agree not to aim, and let Allah guide their bullets, and Jesus guide ours, we can see whose god is the real one.

That way, the religious war can be settled before we wipe each other out.

Better if all had much better aim...only kill the ones fighting, not the innocents around them. No aim equals all people around them shot, but not the ones they wanted to hit.

its like with Drivebye gang shootings...if they only shot other gangbangers, and had any sense of aim, would we not all be better off?

No, really! This story is to absurd not to be real.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

Probably nothing about loving your enemies, though.

I just watched an interview on the news about this.

The bible passages are all part of the serial codes on the scopes and all the passages are talking about light/illumination of light.

The passages are not talking about jesus, at least that is not what the person being interviewed said.

The company added the chapter/vs about light at the end of the serial codes as a play on words.

I just watched an interview on the news about this.

The bible passages are all part of the serial codes on the scopes and all the passages are talking about light/illumination of light.

The passages are not talking about jesus, at least that is not what the person being interviewed said.

The company added the chapter/vs about light at the end of the serial codes as a play on words.

So, it was all meant as a kind of bizarre joke?

So, it was all meant as a kind of bizarre joke?

I am not sure if its bizarre or if it was meant to be a joke.

Something to the effect of it takes light or illuminaton to see your target clearly. The people who made the call probably read the bible and thought it was a cool idea.

I dont see anything wrong with it, its just numbers.

I am not sure if its bizarre or if it was meant to be a joke.

Something to the effect of it takes light or illuminaton to see your target clearly. The people who made the call probably read the bible and thought it was a cool idea.

I dont see anything wrong with it, its just numbers.

I don't know or care, but I would love to have one...:)

It's not meant as a joke, the company doing this was run by a devout Christian weapons maker. Jesus would be proud of a someone who could be this hypocritical with His teachings.

In the past, Al Qaeda has specifically charged that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were really just religious wars against Islam...

We've been told over and over again, first by Bush, then by Obama, that nothing could be further from the truth. Crap like this makes them both out to be liars..

Our government routinely lies to us. Nothing new about that.

Our government also spies on its own citizens.

Not just our federal government, but our state, county, and local governments as well.

Werbung:
Back