Beck hosts Real Doctors in White Coats

asur

You can assume it's not staged because there are some Doctors (younger) that believe Obama plan is OK. Many of the older doctors are against it.
But there is a real discussion right now on Beck!

It's not that ACORN doctor panel that Obama staged!
It's real and an honest discussion with real doctors today!
This is good stuff!

Werbung:
I forgot to mention, Beck didn't force them to wear white lab coats and some wear regular
suits. They don't all agree with Beck but it's a real mixture of real doctors, with individual opinions!

Not the fake Obama doctors, with one fake opinion!

Beck should run for president!

im sorry I must have have missed the "fake Dr." before....

republicans, your party is in good hands ....well at least for the Dems and maybe a third party moderate :)

I want to see a good Election
with Always as your nect choice to run for the white house
Asur as vp
little accorn press secretary ( very good at not responding to a question)

and then we can all look back and say, man now Palin does not look so bad

"Hosted" them, huh?

Yeah....Lil' Dumbya used to "host" them, fairly-often, himself.....

bushrestrained.gif

Asur made up a previous claim about Obama's "fake doctors". It was a lie, and when challenged on it, he never responded. He must really have a weak position to defend if his killer points are only really, really stupid lies.

It's about covering the uninsured, it's not about growing government and
degrading health coverage for all people in America.

Yet the Obama plan is about growing government and as a byproduct it will
destroy healthcare for all!

I think people are starting to get it!

Yet the Obama plan is about growing government and as a byproduct it will destroy healthcare for all!
Yeah....how could be possibly tolerate losing the health-in$urance companies....and, them takin' 20% (off-the-top) of all premium-payments.....for "administrative"-fees.

:rolleyes:

It's about covering the uninsured, it's not about growing government and
degrading health coverage for all people in America.

Yet the Obama plan is about growing government and as a byproduct it will
destroy healthcare for all!

I think people are starting to get it!

I got a great idea for you, why dont you shut your mouth and stop talking...unless you plan to back your "fake dr" crap with something, Or is this going to be like little acorn who thinks that after weeks...if he just dances around, we will forget..

Put up or shup why don't you.

I know what you will do, dance some more. Maybe someone will get you some ballet shoes for you.

Asur made up a previous claim about Obama's "fake doctors". It was a lie, and when challenged on it, he never responded. He must really have a weak position to defend if his killer points are only really, really stupid lies.
Some were doctors, most were from Organize for America - DNC .

Look up your own facts.

You can assume it's not staged because there are some Doctors (younger) that believe Obama plan is OK. Many of the older doctors are against it.
But there is a real discussion right now on Beck!

It's not that ACORN doctor panel that Obama staged!
It's real and an honest discussion with real doctors today!
This is good stuff!

Today's show was really good. All the doctors made good points. I wish some of their ideas were taken seriously

Werbung:
Back