Another Staged Photo Shoot

Six of the doctors came to the meeting with Pres. Obama because they were told that they were actually going to have the opportunity to speak with him about their issues his point of view on Healthcare reform. Three others brought a petition asking him to change his position on Healthcare reform. They did not get to discuss any issues with the president, but did deliver the petition.

As for the coats, several of the doctors were told that there opportunity to speak to the president was tied to the photo op and lab coats were part of that requirement. The lab coats were provided by the special interest lobby you suggest, but don't believe for a minute that that group represents doctors as a whole.

Next time you question someone's facts with second hand data, you may want to ask a few more questions and don't believe everything you read. I talked to people who were actually there.

I don't care about your's or anyone's issues with Beck. My point is that objectivity is a better place to have civil debate otherwise all we are a bunch of raving lunatics.

Well at least you've now admitted to everyone that in FACT it was an independent doctors group that brought the lab coats and it wasn't President Obama who went to a store or sent someone to a store to buy and hand out the lab coats for a photo op as you previously implied... that's progress I guess.

As far as Glenn Beck on this one I'm gonna have to call ya out and say this... GROW A PAIR don't run now!:D It was YOU... read that TheFranklinParty that made the comparison to Beck in the first place!!!

Now you just don't care about people's issues with Beck?????? NO... you used Beck's hypocrisy, lying and stagging of fake tears and tried to extrapolate that over to The President of the United States of America on a complete and utter Red Herring. That's what you did... ACTUALLY STARTED A WHOLE THREAD ON. And are now busted for doing so...

Werbung:
Well at least you've now admitted to everyone that in FACT it was an independent doctors group that brought the lab coats and it wasn't President Obama who went to a store or sent someone to a store to buy and hand out the lab coats for a photo op as you previously implied... that's progress I guess.

As far as Glenn Beck on this one I'm gonna have to call ya out and say this... GROW A PAIR don't run now!:D It was YOU... read that TheFranklinParty that made the comparison to Beck in the first place!!!

Now you just don't care about people's issues with Beck?????? NO... you used Beck's hypocrisy, lying and stagging of fake tears and tried to extrapolate that over to The President of the United States of America on a complete and utter Red Herring. That's what you did... ACTUALLY STARTED A WHOLE THREAD ON. And are now busted for doing so...

First, my problem is that everyone jumped on Beck for faking tears during a staged photo shoot, yet didn't have issue with Pres. Obama staging doctors in lab coats. It seems hypocritical to me that one is judged differently than another's.

Second, when you say "independent doctors group" realize that you are referencing a group that is funded by two very large 527 committees to the tune of $10 million dollars to act in favor of lobbying activities. So, I'm not sure how independent they are?

Finally, leave my "pair" out of this. If you have an issue with my thought or my data then say so, and bring real data and facts to back your points. Leave the cheap theatrical language for those who are entertained by cheap shots and snide remarks.

It appears that your whole position rest on the fact that you simply don't like the answer when many independent studies show 10's of thousands of Americans die each year and that's directly linked to our current healthcare system.

That's up to you... but it doesn't change the facts that these studies uncovered & represent. Or put it this way...;)

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.
Abraham Lincoln

No, the studies show that when people ignore medical issues they sometimes die. The ignored that when insured people ignore medical issues they die too. And all those people in the uninsured group had access to medical care - gov care. So if they really did die because the care they had access to was gov care then what does that show us?

The studies themselves also failed to list a single person who actually died because they did not have care. They were statically derived alone. And we all knew that statistics lie.

One of the groups in the study was people who failed to get mammograms. It was assumed that they failed to get mammograms because they did not have insurance. Then their deaths were attributed to not having insurance. Yet all across this country government clinics offer free mammograms. Why did these people fail to get mammograms? It was not because they did not have insurance!! It was the same reason that people with insurance also fail to get mammograms.

Werbung:
First, my problem is that everyone jumped on Beck for faking tears during a staged photo shoot, yet didn't have issue with Pres. Obama staging doctors in lab coats. It seems hypocritical to me that one is judged differently than another's.

Oh, no, they should be judged differently. The public servant should be judged on a higher standard than the entertainer. So which is which?

Back