Another Staged Photo Shoot

TheFranklinParty

Glenn Beck was dragged across the coals for having a photographer use Vicks under his eyes to get a picture of him crying. My comment was, “It’s just a photo shoot. They stage everything during a photo shoot.”

For all of those people that took issue with the Glenn Beck video, how do you respond to what the President’s photo crew did yesterday? If you missed it, President Obama spoke on healthcare while dozens of white coated doctors sat and stood around him. The problem was, not all of the doctors brought their white coats. In order to make it the best photo opportunity, the photography crew provided white coats for all of the doctors that weren’t wearing them. That’s right, they staged the shoot.

I’ll make the same comment I did on the Beck photo shoot, “I don’t care. It’s just a photo shoot.” For those who immediately concluded Beck a fake, “Is the President a fake now too?” The action was exactly the same and I might argue that the President’s behavior might have even been more dishonest since it wasn’t just him. Instead, it was giving the impression that these doctors agree with his plan and they all don’t. You can’t throw one under the bus and not have a problem with the other…or can you?

Werbung:
Wouldn't they have to be fake doctors to match Beck's fake tears?

Interesting angle, but I would suggest that Beck's tears are always there. The photographer pulled them out of him artificially to produce a good photo. In the same way a doctors don't wear their lab coats out on the street or into meetings, but to make the photo shoot work they brought them out artificially.

Again, why aren't you and others as pissed off about this, like you were at Beck? On top of that some of the doctors there are not in support of the President's plan. Where's the uproar about the false representation?

Interesting angle, but I would suggest that Beck's tears are always there. The photographer pulled them out of him artificially to produce a good photo. In the same way a doctors don't wear their lab coats out on the street or into meetings, but to make the photo shoot work they brought them out artificially.

Again, why aren't you and others as pissed off about this, like you were at Beck? On top of that some of the doctors there are not in support of the President's plan. Where's the uproar about the false representation?

Where did you get that I was pissed off by Beck's photo?

Sorry if I threw you in with the half a dozen others that jumped all over that video clip that was posted in a thread a couple of days ago.

I'm more pissed off that Obama and the Dems don't even have a bill that can actually be rated at this point.

They have a good idea what's going to happen if the government starts wrangling more people into health care. Their seeking bipartisan support for this effort is an obvious Cover-My-Ass move.

How can we have a serious health care reform when there is so much corruption in washington.
There are too many dirty dealing going on and everyone is at the whim of the lobbyist to have serious health care reform.

As long as the system is corrupt, the solutions that come out, will not work like they are supposed to.

People in washington are only concerned about making their lives better. Even if Americans get sacrifieced.

After all. They will not be affected by a half-a$$ concocted health care reform that will do little to help anyone but the politicians' bottom line.

I'm irritated by a lot of issues right now, but I'm still asking all of the people who weighed in so heavily on the Beck video, "Why are you not just as upset with Pres. Obama and his photo crew?"

I'm not taking sides. I'm just so sick and tired of these discussions degrading down to, "I hate your guy!" Isn't it time that we get angry over the issues and not the people???

I'm irritated by a lot of issues right now, but I'm still asking all of the people who weighed in so heavily on the Beck video, "Why are you not just as upset with Pres. Obama and his photo crew?"

I'm not taking sides. I'm just so sick and tired of these discussions degrading down to, "I hate your guy!" Isn't it time that we get angry over the issues and not the people???

Lets be clear about who weighed in against Beck for the same kind of behavior:

Popeye
Top Gun

Less certainly Pocketfullofshells can be included, if you can call cheerleading for the other two agreement.

Hmmm? I was hoping to list your half a dozen offenders but I guess only a small few bought that garbage.

How can we have a serious health care reform when there is so much corruption in washington.
There are too many dirty dealing going on and everyone is at the whim of the lobbyist to have serious health care reform.

As long as the system is corrupt, the solutions that come out, will not work like they are supposed to.

People in washington are only concerned about making their lives better. Even if Americans get sacrifieced.

After all. They will not be affected by a half-a$$ concocted health care reform that will do little to help anyone but the politicians' bottom line.

So we should debate health care ....when there is no more corruption in DC? so health care reform in ......6090? Till then pay out your *** or die

OK, watched the video you posted...so, how do you feel about Pres. Obama staging a photo op with doctors by having them all put on white coats while the sit on the White House lawn?
Lemme guess....it's time to reconsider the whole Freedom-of-Assembly-trip, right??

:rolleyes:

Sorry....it's too-late....BUSHCO has (already) left the building.....and any (and, all) remaining-Rights are still valid.​

Werbung:
I suspect some of the doctors were fake, maybe actors?.
Obama is desperate since real doctors oppose his plan BIGTIME!.
That needs to be investigated. Who do these doctors really work for!

Back