Atheism is DEAD...FOREVER!

Werbung:
I just got a great new book: EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT GOD IS WRONG by Russ Kick. It's a compilation of essays on religion mostly dealing with the untold history, but also a few on philosophical aspects of religion and religious belief. It looks at many different religions and sects within religions. Most people have no idea where their religion came from or what it used to teach--especially Christians.

I bet that's an interesting read.

You know me Mare even though I fell compelled to point out the inconsistencies in religious dogma I try to be respectfully enough to say live and let live even if I believe someone's belief in probably fiction.

All I wish is that every person that's really wrapped up in a religious mindset do a little time & history checking for repeating patterns carried over and twisted from one religion to another and some scientific exploration for a little knowledge from that perspective as well.

And also look at the repeated damage over history fanatical religious beliefs have caused. We see it today with the Taliban and Islamic fundamentalism. We see it with Israel & the Palestinians. It was like that with The Church of England vs the Catholic Church. It was like that with Christians vs Muslims during the Crusades... on & on & on...

If they're still are big on the faith thing then I say more power to them.

But if they're honest with themselves they'll have a lot of doubts about some things they thought were certain when they went in.

I bet that's an interesting read.

You know me Mare even though I fell compelled to point out the inconsistencies in religious dogma I try to be respectfully enough to say live and let live even if I believe someone's belief in probably fiction.

All I wish is that every person that's really wrapped up in a religious mindset do a little time & history checking for repeating patterns carried over and twisted from one religion to another and some scientific exploration for a little knowledge from that perspective as well.

And also look at the repeated damage over history fanatical religious beliefs have caused. We see it today with the Taliban and Islamic fundamentalism. We see it with Israel & the Palestinians. It was like that with The Church of England vs the Catholic Church. It was like that with Christians vs Muslims during the Crusades... on & on & on...

If they're still are big on the faith thing then I say more power to them.

But if they're honest with themselves they'll have a lot of doubts about some things they thought were certain when they went in.

The doubts are what they fear the most, they demand that their dogma be seen as the WORD OF GOD so that they can feel safe.

The book is fascinating.

Werbung:
wtf is going on...this psycopath posts this insane fragmented post all over the web.. on other forums and whatnot...omg this guy is insane.

Back