Art Laffer: On economics, Trump was the BEST POTUS IN 100 YEARS!

Werbung:
First Laffer is a joke, there is one reason and one reason alone why Right wing hate party leaders love trickle down economics. and that is the wealth of the nation goes through their hands first and they decide whether to pass it down them selves. By the way there are tons of things they can do to keep it or have it trickle up , there is no rule that it has to trickle down , In fact if there was they wouldn't even support it. There followers are idiots, if they think this is something that will help 95% of the population. The trickle down lie was created for one reason and that reason is that all new wealth in this country goes to the golden few at the top, By the way that can't be argued. Look at any chart showing the distribution of wealth from 1981 the first days of the trickle down lie. I'm more then open to any chart or fact that shows something other then all the wealth going to the golden few since Reagan's Trickle down lie was implemented.

First Laffer is a joke, there is one reason and one reason alone why Right wing hate party leaders love trickle down economics. and that is the wealth of the nation goes through their hands first and they decide whether to pass it down them selves. By the way there are tons of things they can do to keep it or have it trickle up , there is no rule that it has to trickle down ,
I don't remember that many, of them, complaining about the Clinton economy!!!

Why don't you ever promote the ideology you mistakenly believe is better than ours and the leaders you mistakenly believe are better than Trump?

You are a loser.
I could be a loser but anyone who still supports Trump is a ratbag. It just so happens that's about 70 million people.

First Laffer is a joke, there is one reason and one reason alone why Right wing hate party leaders love trickle down economics. and that is the wealth of the nation goes through their hands first and they decide whether to pass it down them selves. By the way there are tons of things they can do to keep it or have it trickle up , there is no rule that it has to trickle down , In fact if there was they wouldn't even support it. There followers are idiots, if they think this is something that will help 95% of the population. The trickle down lie was created for one reason and that reason is that all new wealth in this country goes to the golden few at the top, By the way that can't be argued. Look at any chart showing the distribution of wealth from 1981 the first days of the trickle down lie. I'm more then open to any chart or fact that shows something other then all the wealth going to the golden few since Reagan's Trickle down lie was implemented.
Who hires more people: The Rich or The Poor?

Back that up with explanations of the business model in Cuba or Venezuela.

🤪

🤪
You live in the world of a simpleton lol

Rich or poor

Us or Cuba

As if only extremes exist lol

You live in the world of a simpleton lol

Rich or poor

Us or Cuba

As if only extremes exist lol
Florida still has their share o' "patriotic" Cuban-emigrés....who really miss the "good ol' Batista days"!!!

🤪
Kiss off, Cuba and Venezuela have nothing to do with American capitalism , The one and only thing that makes capitalism the only way is that it offer the potential to get ahead. and trickle down lie does one thing and that is to take away the potential of the possibility to get ahead. Any chart that shows the distribution of wealth since the beginning of the trickle down lie 1981 , proves without a doubt that taking away the potential to get ahead is the reason that trickle down existed. Unless you nutso's out there can prove any thing different then what I said , just stick it where the sun doesn't shine. You people are idiots. You are the only threat to American capitalism because the only threat is the trickle down lie. You are what is going to bring down capitalism.

I don't remember that many, of them, complaining about the Clinton economy!!!
Hay bozo it has nothing to do with how well the economy is , it is who gets all the new wealth of this country .The trickle down lie gives it all to the top and the lie is that it will trickle down , well what we found out is that it doesn't , That I can prove and that is something you can't unprove. You people are puppets to this stupidity , with tax rates and tax laws you can distribute this country's wealth to anyone you choose , trickle down gives it to the people who need and deserve it the least.

Hay bozo it has nothing to do with how well the economy is , it is who gets all the new wealth of this country .The trickle down lie gives it all to the top and the lie is that it will trickle down , well what we found out is that it doesn't , That I can prove and that is something you can't unprove. You people are puppets to this stupidity , with tax rates and tax laws you can distribute this country's wealth to anyone you choose , trickle down gives it to the people who need and deserve it the least.
You come across as a know it all young Turk. But narcissistic with lots of hate. You'll do well in life.

You mean the moron who blamed the great recession Obama, elected president after it started? Lol

And the architect behind kansas great experiment which failed. Lol
Obama should not be blamed on the recession that was caused by lowering credit standards so more blacks could buy homes.

Werbung:
Back