Barack Obama: The best thing to happen to America in 100 years

No doubt the American public, fed up with high unemployment, Wall Street bailouts, and unsustainable spending in Washington, will elect more Republicans to Congress the next time around.

If the economy doesn't turn around by then, they will no doubt replace the current liberal administration in the White House with a Republican in 2012.

Then what? Surely, after having seen the previous administration and its Republican Congress, no one is going to expect anything substantial to change, are they?

Well, of course they will expect that the government will make a turn to the right, and, no doubt it will. The rhetoric coming from Washington will most likely be more "socially conservative."

However, that is just rhetoric. The government will continue to grow, deficit spending will continue to be the norm, and companies that have lost billions will still get taxpayer money, and use it to pay outrageous bonuses to their employees.

Sooner or later, perhaps, the colossus that is Washington DC will fall of its own weight. Changing parties is not going to bring about the change that we need, as neither one is really conservative, not where it counts in a fiscal sense.

And egregious partisanship will not help to meet the challenges ahead, no way.

OMG someone who finally see's what I see in regards to both parties. Thank you so much for posting what you have and you are absolutely right because nothing will change even if the republicans get back in control. You're my hero and thank you again.

Werbung:
OMG someone who finally see's what I see in regards to both parties. Thank you so much for posting what you have and you are absolutely right because nothing will change even if the republicans get back in control. You're my hero and thank you again.

You're welcome.

Actually, I've been preaching that same doctrine for some time now. I think there are quite a few who see the light.

Back