Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Werbung:
I know, RIGHT .. that's so disgusting, to do what you said you were going to do and some aren't even taking a salary..how about some accolades for Melania and the lords prayer..

Which ones are not taking a salary? Like Trump who owns stock in the Dakota Access Pipeline, and its corresponding oil companies, who then sets aside the environmental impact study to allow the pipeline to be built, and then to insure it is nominates Rick Perry as Energy Commissioner who has NO experience in the energy field, has said he wants to get rid of the Energy Commission, and sets on the board of Dallas Access Pipeline? And he said he was going to "drain the swamp", and end the influence of Wall Street, yet he appoints former employers of Goldman Sachs like Steve Bannon.

And what the hell does Melania Trump have to do with the Lords Prayer? Big damn deal. Her husband is a pervert, and, like Hillary who you condemned for doing so, is staying with him.

Get off it Grumpy. You support a liar, and one who is no more a Christian then Satan himself. Now live with it.

John 8: 43-45

"Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Which ones are not taking a salary? Like Trump who owns stock in the Dakota Access Pipeline, and its corresponding oil companies, who then sets aside the environmental impact study to allow the pipeline to be built, and then to insure it is nominates Rick Perry as Energy Commissioner who has NO experience in the energy field, has said he wants to get rid of the Energy Commission, and sets on the board of Dallas Access Pipeline? And he said he was going to "drain the swamp", and end the influence of Wall Street, yet he appoints former employers of Goldman Sachs like Steve Bannon.

And what the hell does Melania Trump have to do with the Lords Prayer? Big damn deal. Her husband is a pervert, and, like Hillary who you condemned for doing so, is staying with him.

Get off it Grumpy. You support a liar, and one who is no more a Christian then Satan himself. Now live with it.

John 8: 43-45

"Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."
I support trump you don't.. so be it.. insults are not needed here. I have no problem with living with it. YOU DO..as far as which ones are not taking a salary.. Look it up, but you might try watching a few of their speches..

And yet it's just those people who are good news for the economy (the whole economy not just the .01%ers BO served). Nothing wrong with voting your pocketbook.

Who do you think Trump serves? HIMSELF! And he is (according to him. . .although he doesn't want to release his tax records, and there is some questions about his being down over a billion $) one of the top .1%

I support trump you don't.. so be it.. insults are not needed here. I have no problem with living with it. YOU DO..as far as which ones are not taking a salary.. Look it up, but you might try watching a few of their speches..

There is such a thing as "salary" and then all the "under the table" profits those people (Trump and his "cabinet") make! Trump was even hoping his DAUGHTER would make profit from the White House! And he has already got away with getting new "trademark deals" in Japan!

How un-presidential and unethical to get "special deals" from meeting with foreign leaders!

I get tired of people who say they are "christians" supporting a person that God would not even recognize as one of His own, and then lying to support his lies. And then you say that God says I am not to judge which is a lie if you knew scripture. Paul said he judged the immoral doers in Corinth before he even arrived there, and Christ said not to keep company with evil doers. YOU may not like it, but it is what God commanded us to do when we see such blatant actions. And when you make a claim you might try backing it up instead of being the hypocrite, and just posting the lies of others.

I support trump you don't.. so be it.. insults are not needed here. I have no problem with living with it. YOU DO..
There is such a thing as "salary" and then all the "under the table" profits those people (Trump and his "cabinet") make! Trump was even hoping his DAUGHTER would make profit from the White House! And he has already got away with getting new "trademark deals" in Japan!

How un-presidential and unethical to get "special deals" from meeting with foreign leaders!
I should have known guilty until proven innocent and then still guilty..

I get tired of people who say they are "christians" supporting a person that God would not even recognize as one of His own, and then lying to support his lies. And then you say that God says I am not to judge which is a lie if you knew scripture. Paul said he judged the immoral doers in Corinth before he even arrived there, and Christ said not to keep company with evil doers. YOU may not like it, but it is what God commanded us to do when we see such blatant actions. And when you make a claim you might try backing it up instead of being the hypocrite, and just posting the lies of others.
we have discussed this many times and I won.. Just research it for yourself, I watched their speeches in front of Congress I know what was said, not hearsay but straight from the horses mouth..

Who do you think Trump serves? HIMSELF! And he is (according to him. . .although he doesn't want to release his tax records, and there is some questions about his being down over a billion $) one of the top .1%

He is serving himself but down $....
An unconvincing argument.
He may be down because he's doing something for America and not his business. Shoot, he saved America a billion with an hour on the phone over new Air Force 1's. That's more than BO did in 8 years.
But BO's benefactors got their 8 trillion.

Has he done anything illegal ? If so tell me what he's done, if not coming from a Hillary supporter that doesn't carry a lot of weight..OMG, Hillary was the worst..How un-presidential and unethical to get "special deals" from meeting with foreign leaders! Proof, now that she lost her money supply is drying up..

Last edited:
we have discussed this many times and I won.. Just research it for yourself, I watched their speeches in front of Congress I know what was said, not hearsay but straight from the horses mouth..

We have never discussed this save for the comments of Trump, and you lost as I have shown since he is using his office for personal profit that is much higher then the 400,000 he would receive as a salary. And if you were not lying you could post a source to prove what you said.

You are more like Trump then like Christ.

Werbung:
He is serving himself but down $....
An unconvincing argument.
He may be down because he's doing something for America and not his business. Shoot, he saved America a billion with an hour on the phone over new Air Force 1's. That's more than BO did in 8 years.
But BO's benefactors got their 8 trillion.

Another example of hos fools like you swallow the lies of Trump. First off, there was no contract with Boeing to make the new AF1. Next, the Air Force was already talking to Boeing to bring the costs down. Third, the profit Boeing expected to see was around 180 MILLION, no where near a billion.

And again you prove what a "useful idiot" you are:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...acks-boeings-deal-new-air-force-one/95033188/

Back