Anti Wall st Protests

Werbung:
I agree that Australia is a great country. . .I'm not sure about THE best (I'm not sure such a country exists!), but it is very balanced, very fair, and very beautiful. I am a little biased AGAINST it, not because there is anything wrong with the country itself (it is really a great country), but because it took away my son and my grandson from me!

Well, it's kind of an exageration, of course, but my son is married to an Aussie girl (from Mckay, in Queensland), and after living in the US for 7 years, and giving me a wonderful grandson whom I adore, they decided to go back to Australia! They now live near Brisbane, and I only see my (two now) grandsons and my son about once every two years! At least, I'm glad they do live in a great country!
Openmind, Thanks for your tribute to Australia. I think its a great country as well. I have visited most countries in the world so can compare. But we still have problems . For example we have fat people. We also live close to Asia so must accommodate them for our own survival,

Werbung:
The Ben & Jerry ice cream guys are spending $2 million to pay OWS protesters to protest.

So much for a grass roots movement of concerned citizens. I know some kids that went to an OWS protest near here for a few days. They had a great time hanging out, drinking, doing drugs and hitting on girls.

Back