America is the land of opportunity for unprincipled government officials to make billions through graft and corruption.

Now moron it is often overlooked some have done it for years . yes the military who protector of our nation. I guess that's a waste hey. You always take the side of terriost .
That's waste . your a moron .247.billion in waste from joes last budget . Now what do I have to prove.

of course having a military isn't a waste, moron. i never said that.
god you're stupid.

but even a moron like you can't deny there is wasteful spending within the military. duh

for example:

Reports indicate contractors have routinely overcharged the Pentagon – and the American taxpayer – by nearly 40-50 percent, and sometimes as high as 4,451 percent. The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan concluded $31-60 billion spent in Iraq and Afghanistan was lost to fraud and waste

Werbung:

Numbers 32:22-23
King James Version
22 And the land be subdued before the Lord: then afterward ye shall return, and be guiltless before the Lord, and before Israel; and this land shall be your possession before the Lord.
23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.​

Numbers 32:22-23
King James Version
22 And the land be subdued before the Lord: then afterward ye shall return, and be guiltless before the Lord, and before Israel; and this land shall be your possession before the Lord.
23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.​

Thanks for the sermon, rev

of course having a military isn't a waste, moron. i never said that.
god you're stupid.

but even a moron like you can't deny there is wasteful spending within the military. duh

for example:

Reports indicate contractors have routinely overcharged the Pentagon – and the American taxpayer – by nearly 40-50 percent, and sometimes as high as 4,451 percent. The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan concluded $31-60 billion spent in Iraq and Afghanistan was lost to fraud and waste
All goverment spending MORON .ALL

All government spending is wasteful? All? Lol
Far too many billions of taxpayer dollars are given by Democrats to Democrats and non-essential Democrat programs to enrich and reward the Democrat party and its supporters. Democratswill fight like hell to steal control of the US treasury so they can dole out taxpayer dollars to enrich their families, friends, and supporters.

1705915785889.png

1705915852147.png

Far too many billions of taxpayer dollars are given by Democrats to Democrats and non-essential Democrat programs to enrich and reward the Democrat party and its supporters. Democratswill fight like hell to steal control of the US treasury so they can dole out taxpayer dollars to enrich their families, friends, and supporters.

View attachment 10516

View attachment 10517
Pictures with sayings lol
Moron

Werbung:
Back