America is the land of opportunity for unprincipled government officials to make billions through graft and corruption.

mark francis

Werbung:
Here is more evidence of high-powered politicians and their business associates and oversight subjects making millions through graft and corruption of the type that has done so much damage to the US over the years.

Ohio can freeze ex-top utility regulator’s $8 million in assets, high court says (msn.com) 1-19-24

Ohio can freeze ex-top utility regulator’s $8 million in assets, high court says
The criminal's criminal lawyers objected. Surprise, surprise! 40% of nothing is not enough to defend a fellow traveler...

Here is more evidence of high-powered politicians and their business associates and oversight subjects making millions through graft and corruption of the type that has done so much damage to the US over the years.

Ohio can freeze ex-top utility regulator’s $8 million in assets, high court says (msn.com) 1-19-24

Ohio can freeze ex-top utility regulator’s $8 million in assets, high court says
He was appointed by a republican governor so graft is accepted.

But you never said anything. If they are republicans you shut your mouth to protect them.
The same with Santos.
Not a bleat from you hypocrite.
Show the compelling evidence of Republican corruption (I agree that Republicans commit crimes of corruption as well as Democrats) and I will condemn that corruption as well.

That is true not so much about billions but millions yes for sure and over time if you added it all up who knows !

My guess is that waste far outstrips graft and corruption
I( would agree with the democrats we have in office wasted money is for sure , nt saying republicans do not add pork but liberals are the king of pork
      • Upwards of $247 billion in taxpayer money was wasted last year, according to estimates by the Government Accountability Office.

But graft is still enormous problem its not just money stolen its favors for donors and regrinds and look at Pelosi she is well known for buying stock based on insider info.

Last edited:
No corruption and graft should be overlooked or excused, with apologies to democrat apologists.

who says it should be?
with no apologies to your usual stupid posts :)
I( would agree with the democrats we have in office wasted money is for sure , nt saying republicans do not add pork but liberals are the king of pork
      • Upwards of $247 billion in taxpayer money was wasted last year, according to estimates by the Government Accountability Office.

But graft is still enormous problem its not just money stolen its favors for donors and regrinds and look at Pelosi she is well known for buying stock based on insider info.

you'll have to prove liberals are the king of pork and wasted money. republicans love the military, you dont think there is a lot of waste there?

who says it should be?
with no apologies to your usual stupid posts :)

you'll have to prove liberals are the king of pork and wasted money. republicans love the military, you dont think there is a lot of waste there?
Now moron it is often overlooked some have done it for years . yes the military who protector of our nation. I guess that's a waste hey. You always take the side of terriost .
That's waste . your a moron .247.billion in waste from joes last budget . Now what do I have to prove.

Here for the biggest Moron on the forum LUG NUT the moron .

https://www.cagw.org/reporting/pig-book

Last budget 247 billion waste .

Werbung:
Back