After the flood

Werbung:
why is that the "bigger" question? its just one question of many. and there are theories, and we may never know.
the important thing is to keep the scientific method going in the search for answers, as opposed to blind faith in a religious book as an infalliable science text. lol
What causes you to think? Your spirit? Your soul? Or some sort of dummass chemical reaction or electrical charge?

What causes you to think? Your spirit? Your soul? Or some sort of dummass electrical or chemical charge?

electricyt and chemistry are dumbass? feel free to stop using any electrical equipment. lol

i don't really care that much about those questions, tbh. you are welcome to care about them if you want.
i'm more worried about the condition of people's lives here, like (sadly) the people dying daily in gaza to pick a current example

electricyt and chemistry are dumbass? feel free to stop using any electrical equipment. lol

i don't really care that much about those questions, tbh. you are welcome to care about them if you want.
i'm more worried about the condition of people's lives here, like (sadly) the people dying daily in gaza to pick a current example
Are you now going to try to prove electricity is smart and that is why you are so smart? How shocking.

The bigger question is that if dummass evolution invented human thinking how did that happen?
In the same way that some female creatures manage to reproduce without contact with a male creature. It simply happened.

You claim that God has always existed. Can you explain how that happened?
Are we to assume that at some point, God got bored and invented angels (just for sport, as he was already omnipotent and needed no help) and then he decided to create an entire infinite universe for the sole purpose of stocking it with a variety of pets, which included Adam, Eve and a snake that spoke the same language they did.
Of course, since God is omniscient and knows everything, he has always known that he would screw up when he invented Adam, then he knew in advance that he would drown the entire planet and start over with Noah & company and their descendants would also screw up, and he would have to create a perfect teenage girl and fecundate with her and get a third of himself himself crucified and then THIS would still not be successful in creating a perfect world, and there is a higher percentage of people that know what Coca-Cola is and what to do with a Coke than know who Jesus was and what to do about him.

Why do you suppose God decided one fine day to create Mohammad, after he had already started his own fave religion?

Lots of question and thus far, you have no answers, have you?

In the same way that some female creatures manage to reproduce without contact with a male creature. It simply happened.

You claim that God has always existed. Can you explain how that happened?
Are we to assume that at some point, God got bored and invented angels (just for sport, as he was already omnipotent and needed no help) and then he decided to create an entire infinite universe for the sole purpose of stocking it with a variety of pets, which included Adam, Eve and a snake that spoke the same language they did.
Of course, since God is omniscient and knows everything, he has always known that he would screw up when he invented Adam, then he knew in advance that he would drown the entire planet and start over with Noah & company and their descendants would also screw up, and he would have to create a perfect teenage girl and fecundate with her and get a third of himself himself crucified and then THIS would still not be successful in creating a perfect world, and there is a higher percentage of people that know what Coca-Cola is and what to do with a Coke than know who Jesus was and what to do about him.

Why do you suppose God decided one fine day to create Mohammad, after he had already started his own fave religion?

Lots of question and thus far, you have no answers, have you?
Unbeliever's attempt at science speak: 'Intelligence and thought processes were not designed and created they just somehow stupidly and ignorantly but miraculously happened without God.'

You cannot answer a single question that I have asked here. You refuse to even try.

How did God happen?

Was the entire Universe invented--- trillions and quadrillions of stars and planets--- just so the sky would be less boring? Are human beings the motive for the creation of the entire universe?

After Jesus went and died (well, had a very bad weekend, really) to save mankind, then why did God allow Mohammad to create a religion that would dominate the entirety of Jesus stomping ground?

I am neither a believer, nor am I a nonbeliever. But the Christian character called "God" in the Bible makes no real logical sense.

What makes you think today? Unintelligent random electrical impulses or your spirit?
No idea in any scientific sense
Nor do I care really
I think therefore I am lol
But I don't go around believing it was God on blind faith either

Evangelicals often claim that incest was okay until God decided that it wasn't.
In the Middle East, three "races" were all there were.
The descendants of Ham were Hamites. They were cursed because Ham saw his daddy's pecker, and all his descendants were darkies and not much good for anything but being hewers of wood and bearers of water.
The descendants of Shem were Semites. They were the good guys.

The descendants of Japeth were not cursed, but they were second in line. I don't think they were Japanese.

The authors of this silly tale were ignorant and were, considering they raised sheep and goats, very poor at genetics.

The bigger question is that if dummass evolution invented human thinking how did that happen?
Evolution is a concept, not an actor. How did it happen? Slowly, and he process is described in detail in Darwin's Origin of Species, which you have never read. You could actually find the answer to this online. But you are perhaps unaware of how to do a google search.

Evangelicals often claim that incest was okay until God decided that it wasn't.
In the Middle East, three "races" were all there were.
The descendants of Ham were Hamites. They were cursed because Ham saw his daddy's pecker, and all his descendants were darkies and not much good for anything but being hewers of wood and bearers of water.
The descendants of Shem were Semites. They were the good guys.

The descendants of Japeth were not cursed, but they were second in line. I don't think they were Japanese.

The authors of this silly tale were ignorant and were, considering they raised sheep and goats, very poor at genetics.
The KJV Bible is true. Human tales, commentaries, translations and so forth are not to be taken as irrefutable truth.

Werbung:
Evolution is a concept, not an actor. How did it happen? Slowly, and he process is described in detail in Darwin's Origin of Species, which you have never read. You could actually find the answer to this online. But you are perhaps unaware of how to do a google search.
Evolutionist cultists believe by faith that life began as some sort of 'elementary' life form and then miraculously evolved somehow by ignorantly adding complex information to the genome from there, although adding information to the genome is not really understood or known to be possible in real life.

Back