A crazy dag who bite everywhere

long live freedom

A Chinese Mr. Mo Yan got the Nobel Prize. To the people in this country, this news is not so shocking and surprising as "the price of the cabbage is going to rise 0.2 tomorrow ". But for the people like Liao Yiwu, this news is more heartbroken than a blow on the head.
When Mo got the Nobel Prize, Liao Yiwu could not sit calm. How this is happening, I am the only "democracy pioneer" who have independent thought, also wrote so many doggerel which can make me be called the world's first "literary giant", no matter from which ways, without any doubt, I can easily be the dean of the literary department in Swedish academy. My pants have already been ready, ready to go up to the front to get the prize, but you told me that I am not the one who would get the prize,it’s Mo Yan. After all these shit things, who will buy my book, when all the readers go to Mo Yan to buy his, how my chicken see me ,how my duck treat me ?how my fans think of me ?
As a result, Liao Yiwu got shocked, he thought he had to say something. First, he sold the saying that Mr. Mo Yan is the "imperial" writer, and then he wrote to Swedish Nobel judgment committee. by all these things he did , he wants to tell the world that Mo Yan can’t be the winner of the prize, if he did ,there must be some problems about his recommender Mr. Ma Yueran, As a matter of fact, there's something that he didn’t say it out:I am the only one who worth the prize. If you guy can’t satisfy me ,so you also can’t blame me for my dirty deeds. First cried out:"I understand that my personal pain can not replace the standard of the Nobel Prize for literature. What is literature? old Ma Yueran man, you tell us", then use the way like writing posters during the cultural revolution, the buckle Ma Yueran with some name "no thought, no moral level, the only thing he knows is drinking ", and also want to imitate the ways during the cultural revolution,make the public blame Ma ,ask Ma to “apologize to the people who are oppressed by the communist party of the people, to the writers who were in prison because of the pursuit of the freedom of speech, and to the writers and poets in the prison of Xinjiang and Tibet ,in the public", but this is not enough, he even went directly out to the street, naked. maybe he wants to tell us that he has already lost his face above ,so he has to face the world with the things below.
Democracy,is the common desire of everyone of us, but also is used by Liao Yiwu to reach some personal purpose which can’t be said out. When others disagree him, he always will say:” I don't agree with you, but I defend your right of speech.” used as his protection, pretended that he is so natural and unrestrained, while Ma Yueran merely made a point of different decisions, Liao Yiwu will immediately smashed it to the ground and can't wait to sentence it to death right away. These people often say"the people are a group of people was brainwashed,without any thought, no independent thinking", and now, because Ma Yueran just made his own decision independently,he was criticized by Liao by every means.Those people like Liao Yiwu often say, the dictatorship of the communist party of China are destroying people’s values, destroying the Chinese traditional culture, so they want to overthrow the dictatorship of the communist party of China, and now, beat a ninety - year - old old man, is this clean-cut Democrats Liao Yiwu. I don't believe that such a narrow-minded, selfish, who live without any ethics, or a group that is the same as Liao Yiwu ,who live in upper class in foreign countries, and a group can write some books to make some money when they run out of it , and a group can walk with a flag saying that "down with the communist party of China " when they feel boring. the flags on the streets for a walk. after they really took power, how they can be better than those dictators in the world. and how they can be better than the so-called ruthless killer 。What’s more, of course, I don't believe that such a person really want to sacrifice himself, to lead us to struggle to live a better life, I don't believe they have the ability to lead China to the real democracy. Look at Liao Yiwu, he is just a crazy dog who bite everywhere to satisfy his personal purpose.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Dog, not dag. Sorry,It ´s my fault. But in my opinion, the topic is not related to Communist China or the other China.It is related to human nature and the respect for literature.

Back