80 shot and killed, 7 killed in bombing in Oslo Norway...

I do not believe that Norway will let this person go in 10 to 20 years. . .not multiply by 92 counts of murder!

What you believe has no bearing on what will ultimately happen.
Also, you are assuming that in Norway that each person's death will be a separate "count" as it is here in the U.S. Norway has its own system and it is much different (as are all countries), from the U.S. legal system.
It has been stated by those familiar with Norway's Legal system, that the perpetrator can only be imprisoned for a maximum of 21 years and has not death penalty...despite Steveox'es current blather on the subject.

Werbung:
What you believe has no bearing on what will ultimately happen.
Also, you are assuming that in Norway that each person's death will be a separate "count" as it is here in the U.S. Norway has its own system and it is much different (as are all countries), from the U.S. legal system.
It has been stated by those familiar with Norway's Legal system, that the perpetrator can only be imprisoned for a maximum of 21 years and has not death penalty...despite Steveox'es current blather on the subject.

Yes, I am aware of that. In fact, the death penalty hasn't been applied for about a century, but can still be applied during war time.

However, there start to be an outcry and this may be a very different case. Although. . .let's face it: Death penalty has never been a deterrent for anything, and nothing will bring back the victims. This man is done. . .one way or another.

If you're talking about government law, of course there were no changes, domestic laws already cover that. Mc Veigh committed the largest terrorist act on American soil prior to 9/11. As I said, the change is in the perception of the people about the vulnerability to terrorist acts by our own people. Denmark now has the same perception of their country. Maybe you didn't sense any change in perception of our vulnerability after Mc Veigh, but I and my friends did.

I meant what I said which was major changes in society in general not just law.

Individual perceptions are not included.

Now if he did this in the U.S he would only get life in prison. Because Obama and Eric Holder are extreme left winged. If Sarah Palin get elected he would get death.

Now if he did this in the U.S he would only get life in prison. Because Obama and Eric Holder are extreme left winged. If Sarah Palin get elected he would get death.

You know less about this country than you do about others.

If such a crime were committed in the USA it would likely be prosecuted by the court in which ever state it occurred.

Maybe you have not been paying attention but in fact many executions have taken place since Obama was elected. This is because such crimes as murder generally fall under state law which differs of course from state to state and many states still carry out the death sentence.

Even the federal government has capitol crimes which carry the death sentence and the president, regardless of party, has little to no say in such matters the sentence is opposed by a judge.

Like i said its a very liberal country just like France.No wonder they had the full line veto at the U.N prohibit U.S from Attacking Iraq.

its to bad we did not listen...you know since there where no WMD and we lost over 4000 american troops, and it cost of billions and billions of dollars..and we just made Iraq a Proxy state of Iran soon....

You know less about this country than you do about others.

If such a crime were committed in the USA it would likely be prosecuted by the court in which ever state it occurred.

Maybe you have not been paying attention but in fact many executions have taken place since Obama was elected. This is because such crimes as murder generally fall under state law which differs of course from state to state and many states still carry out the death sentence.

Even the federal government has capitol crimes which carry the death sentence and the president, regardless of party, has little to no say in such matters the sentence is opposed by a judge.

you tried to use facts against steve...lol ( ignore my last post where I did the same...but I did it more out of sarcasm then any hope of understanding)

you tried to use facts against steve...lol ( ignore my last post where I did the same...but I did it more out of sarcasm then any hope of understanding)

What irony!

The fundamental Christian, Right Wing extremist Norwegian killed 92 people for his faith and ideology!

A lesbian couple saved 40 youths from being added to that list of victims.

Now. . .what did we say about "moral" and "natural order?"

"A lesbian couple who live on an island neighbouring the one where Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik massacred dozens of students on Friday saved around forty people by picking them up in their boat.

Hege Dalen and her partner Toril Hanse made four trips back and forth in their small boat, picking up injured, bloodied and scared young people.

They say they heard gunshots and screaming, so rushed over to assist."

http://www.samesame.com.au/news/international/7113/Lesb...

What irony!

The fundamental Christian, Right Wing extremist Norwegian killed 92 people for his faith and ideology!

A lesbian couple saved 40 youths from being added to that list of victims.

Now. . .what did we say about "moral" and "natural order?"

"A lesbian couple who live on an island neighbouring the one where Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik massacred dozens of students on Friday saved around forty people by picking them up in their boat.

Hege Dalen and her partner Toril Hanse made four trips back and forth in their small boat, picking up injured, bloodied and scared young people.

They say they heard gunshots and screaming, so rushed over to assist."

http://www.samesame.com.au/news/international/7113/Lesb...

I would rather live in a country full of lesbian couples than a country of fundamental Christian idealists. In fact if I were a woman, I would become a lesbian myself.

This just in:

From CNN
Beck: Norway camp smacks of 'Hitler Youth'
Beck said the camp "sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler Youth or whatever. Who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing."

However, politically-oriented camps are being organized in several U.S. states by chapters of the "9/12 Project" -- an organization founded by Beck himself in 2009.

That guy is either the greatest hypocrite or the greatest fool in the universe!

And his emotional IQ should qualify him for a State hospital!

Probably so. Giving him the most benefit of doubt, he has lost his Fox audience. Now the only way he can keep in the public eye is to make outlandish statements that the news media will pick up. He will make the news media again when he profusely apologizes later. Maybe this will be his new "shock jock stchick." Try saying that three times fast.

Now, tell us how you really feel!
Ans: male. I was stating a very unlikely hypothetical stream of deep consciousness impulsive thought. I hope you can get through that many adjectives.

Werbung:
Probably so. Giving him the most benefit of doubt, he has lost his Fox audience. Now the only way he can keep in the public eye is to make outlandish statements that the news media will pick up. He will make the news media again when he profusely apologizes later. Maybe this will be his new "shock jock stchick." Try saying that three times fast.

Ans: male. I was stating a very unlikely hypothetical stream of deep consciousness impulsive thought. I hope you can get through that many adjectives.

I know. . .I was teasing! Actually, I am a female, married 40 years to the same man, quite satisfied with it all. . .
But, If I were to lose my husband, I know (especially now that I am over 60), I would probably find it as rewarding to have a close relationship with a woman than with a man. . .not sure about sex though.

But, in my book, if you love someone deeply, if you respect someone deeply, the focus on sexual organs doesn't seem so important, especially in later years!

Back