80 shot and killed, 7 killed in bombing in Oslo Norway...

Can you accept facts, or do you just feed on "conspiracy theories?

Here are the latest news about the "lone, homegrown, terrorist in Norway"

He would fit right in with the extreme Right, fundamentalist Christian in the U.S.A!

"32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik, who has been arrested for staging Friday's twin terrorist attacks in Norway's Oslo and Utoya Island, has been described as a "loner" in the reports of the Norwegian media.

Breivik, who is said to be a right-wing Christian fundamentalist by the Norwegian police, is also reported to have lived with his mother in a wealthy suburb of west Oslo, to be well educated and to enjoy hunting, the BBC News Channel said.

Latest data indicates that Breivik killed at least 84 people, mostly teenagers, in his shooting rampage at the Utoya Island where Norway's ruling Labor Party held a youth camp, and another 7 people in the bomb attack in downtown Oslo.

Breivik has no criminal record. Norway's police announced no other arrests have been made, as cited by international media.

While the police have refused to speculate about the suspect's motives at this stage, they said that he appeared to be a right-wing Christian fundamentalist based on his Facebook and Twitter accounts."

Could he be one of those 'Saintly men" who are desperately waiting for the 2% of Catholic women who will forgoe any form of birth control except the "natural one," and will only expect sex in the days of the month when they are fertile?

Sexual frustration and hyper religiosity, mixed with extreme Right wing politics seem to be an "explosive" mix!

Well this is clearly false because fox told me only evil muslims do this sort of thing, and christians cant be involved in such tragedies.

Werbung:
Well this is clearly false because fox told me only evil muslims do this sort of thing, and christians cant be involved in such tragedies.

I like your sense of humor!

But in this case, it is obviously a fundamentalist Christian who was mad about Muslim immigration in his country, and went after his own country men (those who agreed with the government immigration policy!)

I think most everything in this world is circular, not on a straight line. . .and when you are at the edge of righteousness, you are very close to the edge of evil.

When you're at the extreme right edge, you'ver very close to fascism.

McVeigh got DEATH because we had a Republican president at that time. Suppose Al Gore won insteasd of Bush. Gore would had spared his life. Norway has no death penalty but he will be paroled in 10-20 years. Norway is the most liberal county in the world next to france.

McVeigh got DEATH because we had a Republican president at that time. Suppose Al Gore won insteasd of Bush. Gore would had spared his life. Norway has no death penalty but he will be paroled in 10-20 years. Norway is the most liberal county in the world next to france.

You make such outrageous statements!

When did you last visit or even study Norway?

I do not believe that Norway will let this person go in 10 to 20 years. . .not multiply by 92 counts of murder!

Anyway, what do you care if a "Muslim terrorist" lives or die???

Got your fact straight yet? :rolleyes:

Not trying to down play a tragedy but I honestly cannot see any significant changes in America as a result of Mcveigh and his actions.
McVeigh happened in 1995 when we weren't as used to that kind of tragedy. Of course McVeigh now pales compared to the 9/11 tragedy. The significant changes are in our sense of what unconscionably acts a small group of human can do.

How come Sir Han Sir Han didnt get the chair when he killed RFK? How come Charlie Manson didnt get the Chair nether? Wanna know why? ITS LIBERALISM! Thats why.

How come Sir Han Sir Han didnt get the chair when he killed RFK? How come Charlie Manson didnt get the Chair nether? Wanna know why? ITS LIBERALISM! Thats why.

Insisting on a death penalty is a conservative thing?

You make such outrageous statements!

When did you last visit or even study Norway?

I do not believe that Norway will let this person go in 10 to 20 years. . .not multiply by 92 counts of murder!

Anyway, what do you care if a "Muslim terrorist" lives or die???

Got your fact straight yet? :rolleyes:

I hate to sound like I agree with the foolish one but I have checked and Norway does not allow ANY prison sentences of longer than 22 years.

Maybe they will revise that law based on this guy who BTW is not a muslim.

McVeigh happened in 1995 when we weren't as used to that kind of tragedy. Of course McVeigh now pales compared to the 9/11 tragedy. The significant changes are in our sense of what unconscionably acts a small group of human can do.

He was an individual not a small group.

I can see many significant changes as a result of 911 but again I can see none as a result of Mcveigh's crime

I hate to sound like I agree with the foolish one but I have checked and Norway does not allow ANY prison sentences of longer than 22 years.

Like i said its a very liberal country just like France.No wonder they had the full line veto at the U.N prohibit U.S from Attacking Iraq.

It is good that you have pointed this out. We need to start profiling Norwegian Lutherans.

No new Lutheran churches in America!!!!

Werbung:
He was an individual not a small group.

I can see many significant changes as a result of 911 but again I can see none as a result of Mcveigh's crime
If you're talking about government law, of course there were no changes, domestic laws already cover that. Mc Veigh committed the largest terrorist act on American soil prior to 9/11. As I said, the change is in the perception of the people about the vulnerability to terrorist acts by our own people. Denmark now has the same perception of their country. Maybe you didn't sense any change in perception of our vulnerability after Mc Veigh, but I and my friends did.

Back