3rd debate

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Mitt thinks Iran is the seaway for Iran or something like that...of course Syria has no border with Iran and also Iran is surrounded by Ocean...does Mitt even know where Syria and Iran are?

The US actually has more ships now then when Mitt was saying...and yes less Horses and I am willing to bet less Bayonets...In fact more ships now then Under Bush...of course does not realy matter since I would take take 1/4 of our fleet against any nations Navy any day...

Also I am pretty sure Mitt is voting for Obama since he could not come up with one real thing to say he would do different.

Mitt got smoked on this one. Feel free to now say stupid things not backed up with facts saying Mitt one....

Werbung:
if you are right then we should see the money come flooding in for your guy and the polls surge for him

if you are wrong the polls will stay the same and I will keep getting emails from obama begging for cash
and mitt will be your president in a couple of weeks

Mitt thinks Iran is the seaway for Iran or something like that...of course Syria has no border with Iran and also Iran is surrounded by Ocean...does Mitt even know where Syria and Iran are?

The US actually has more ships now then when Mitt was saying...and yes less Horses and I am willing to bet less Bayonets...In fact more ships now then Under Bush...of course does not realy matter since I would take take 1/4 of our fleet against any nations Navy any day...

Also I am pretty sure Mitt is voting for Obama since he could not come up with one real thing to say he would do different.

Mitt got smoked on this one. Feel free to now say stupid things not backed up with facts saying Mitt one....

Again...why do you care about this election? Either way it goes YOU win!!! Neither candidate will do away with your beloved Welfare State. Your beloved big central government will continue to grow.

So you should really just relax and enjoy the freebies you DEMAND provided to you by others, who are FORCED to provide for you.

Let go of those chains that bind you.....

Mitt played it well strategically. The only audience he was playing to was undecided voters and women. This was the third debate about foreign policy. He wasn't going to get a lot of interest going up against both football and baseball playoff games and the subject matter. Going tit for tat and getting into the weeds over Libya and being confrontational, would not have helped him, as most women do not like that.

Obama was his usual snarky nasty self and he made a lot of nonfactual statements, which is not going to help his sinking "likeability" numbers. Obama played small ball, and Romney looked like the more measured and mature presidential statesman and he didn't fall for Obama's attempts to paint him as a "war monger".

'

Mitt played it well strategically. The only audience he was playing to was undecided voters and women. This was the third debate about foreign policy. He wasn't going to get a lot of interest going up against both football and baseball playoff games and the subject matter. Going tit for tat and getting into the weeds over Libya and being confrontational, would not have helped him, as most women do not like that.

Obama was his usual snarky nasty self and he made a lot of nonfactual statements, which is not going to help his sinking "likeability" numbers. Obama played small ball, and Romney looked like the more measured and mature presidential statesman and he didn't fall for Obama's attempts to paint him as a "war monger".'

Obama blew it badly with the "we have these things called aircraft carriers now--and planes land on them."
Best not act like a military know-it-all with a background like his.

It made him look like a TOTAL ASSHOLE--even to his supporters.
They know it--too.

And, of course, the USMC was all a-twitter with remarks about bayonets still being a primary weapon in ground combat.

President Barack Obama ended up revealing an astonishing level of ignorance about the state of military technology during the presidential debate in Boca Raton, FL Monday night.

The U.S. Commander-in-Chief misspoke about bayonets. He misspoke about horses. He misspoke about the size of the U.S. Navy. He misspoke about the makeup of the Navy. And the whole time, he thought he was teaching his opponent Mitt Romney a lesson.

Mis-speakosity is a chronic malady amongst the democrats.
Hillary still suffers from it as well.
But--wait--she's HISTORY isn't she? :ROFLMAO:

On the issue of ship counts -- it has nothing to do with ship counts, the point Romney is making is that we need a Navy capable of operating simultaneously in multiple areas around the world -- and this often requires more ships (the argument of which ships is a whole other debate) Like it or not, we are steadily losing that capability -- and we are changing the nature of the whole military make up to fight one war at a time -- not two.

Additionally, yes, we have these things called aircraft carriers -- and we have fewer and fewer of them. In recent times we have fallen from 15 to now 11, and soon to be 10 while we await the arrival of a new one in 2015. This slams deployment schedules, maintenance, and impacts our ability to quickly respond anywhere in the world with major power. Not to mention, it will likely increase delployment times for those carriers we have, meaning sailors are away longer, probably resulting in a lower retention rate, meaning we spend more on training, delayed maintence is also expensive...the list goes on and on.

There was a good article about this recently in Forbes I believe, but I can't find it.

Additionally, you miss the mark when you compare our fleet to that of a single other nation. Of course we are larger, better equiped, and more capable than any other nation in the world -- but our mission is not the same as their mission -- and comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges.

Anyone see Bob Schieffer being biased? Everytime you see Obama looking at him its a face of a complaint,,Obama complains not fair on his facial expression and Bob Schieffer interupts Romney and grants Obama his complaint! Like Libya for example

Romney and Obama are even more in agreement about foreign policy than they are about domestic issues. That came through loud and clear in the debate, as they both said the same thing in different words.

The real question isn't which candidate has the better political ideology, but which one is most likely to be able to get anything meaningful through Congress, and which one has the most experience with economic issues. The answer to that one is obvious.

Anyone see Bob Schieffer being biased? Everytime you see Obama looking at him its a face of a complaint,,Obama complains not fair on his facial expression and Bob Schieffer interupts Romney and grants Obama his complaint! Like Libya for example

Three debates.
Run by THREE knee-jerk left-wing hyper-liberal moderators.
All of whom--to a smaller degree--or larger one--steer things leftward.

Someone--please--

TELL ME HOW THIS HAPPENS!!!!!

First one wasnt bad. In fact the first one was fair.. You heard democrats all complain about the moderator not doing anything about Mitt. Thats why he won.

Werbung:
First one wasnt bad. In fact the first one was fair.. You heard democrats all complain about the moderator not doing anything about Mitt. Thats why he won.

You heard democrats all complain about the moderator not "doing anything" about Mitt.

You can never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever let liberals gain a foothold in government--they take it as an ETERNAL MANDATE to rule by decree and dictate and enshrine a dictator.

They are FASCISTS--although they will go into cartwheels with foam slinging about the countryside if you CALL THEM ON IT.
Just study what fascism REALLY IS--it's methodology and history--and show me any differences.

Back