You stop by a bar for a drink after work.

the annoying thing

You sit down and a guy comes in and sits down near you orders a beer and starts talking tom you.
He tell you how he was a truck driver and a professor graduated top in his class was arrested in south Africa for trying to see nelson Mandela and was arrested gor standing next to a black boy when he was young ,
And how his family were coal miners and worked 12 houses then played football for 4 hours before bedtime.
Then tells you he was raised in a Irish polish Jewish Purta Rican hood
That he took on the mighty leader of a gang named corn pop . Then he tells you his uncle was ate by cannibal .
He then tells you he is looking for a job and you just happen to have a position open at your company would you hire him ?

Werbung:
i would hire him over someone with your mental issues of obsession. thread after thread on the same subjects with no new material. lol

Lug nut is lying and he knows it .
We all know it
I have met a couple people like that one when I was younger we all called him nitwit he didn't have friends for long and ended up getting arrested for impersonation of a police officer 2 times .
The other one was a employee for the same company I worked for. There were 800 plus so it's not like We were friends .He told some whoppers about his family and himself.
He was not rehired .I worked there for 15 years and was a manger

Lug nut is lying and he knows it .
We all know it
I have met a couple people like that one when I was younger we all called him nitwit he didn't have friends for long and ended up getting arrested for impersonation of a police officer 2 times .
The other one was a employee for the same company I worked for. There were 800 plus so it's not like We were friends .He told some whoppers about his family and himself.
He was not rehired .I worked there for 15 years and was a manger
I know you are a creepy lying ***** does that help

You sit down and a guy comes in and sits down near you orders a beer and starts talking tom you.
He tell you how he was a truck driver and a professor graduated top in his class was arrested in south Africa for trying to see nelson Mandela and was arrested gor standing next to a black boy when he was young ,
And how his family were coal miners and worked 12 houses then played football for 4 hours before bedtime.
Then tells you he was raised in a Irish polish Jewish Purta Rican hood
That he took on the mighty leader of a gang named corn pop . Then he tells you his uncle was ate by cannibal .
He then tells you he is looking for a job and you just happen to have a position open at your company would you hire him ?
Biden is famous for his tales of driving tractor trailer trucks.

1715630271403.webp

You do not even know me. And I interview very very well as I have been in business before and have been high up in a couple companies one a fortune 500 company . So I know better .
Internet bragging lol
I know your posts, creepy and disturbing
Do not hire

Werbung:
Back