You Deserve President Trump, If You Don’t Care About Palestinians.

Stray Bullet

That’s right! YOU! The average american Democrat voter. Because you wouldn’t join the people protesting and did everything you could to drown them out. You deserve whatever is coming your way assholes. And I don’t know what’s going to happen but I have faith in most progressives not to give you your undeserved glory. To rather watch the world burn than let you who are guilty all the same walk away from accountability. You will face wrath one way or another for your heartless ways. God Damn your America and fuck you all!

Werbung:
That’s right! YOU! The average american Democrat voter. Because you wouldn’t join the people protesting and did everything you could to drown them out. You deserve whatever is coming your way assholes. And I don’t know what’s going to happen but I have faith in most progressives not to give you your undeserved glory. To rather watch the world burn than let you who are guilty all the same walk away from accountability. You will face wrath one way or another for your heartless ways. God Damn your America and fuck you all!

Piss off you sour POS. You must have been weaned on pickles.

Werbung:
Back