Yeah...It's Getting Way-Too-Cluttered

Phoenix68

Putting annoying thing on Ignore, long-ago, made a huge difference, for me. I still have to wonder if at is a Jr. High student.
He needs a cell-mate....and, no one's more deserving than mark francis. I'll leave all sparring (with that little worm) to everyone-else. If you believe it's worth your effort to respond to his repeated lies, knock yourself out.
ADIOS, MARKY!!!!

Werbung:
Putting annoying thing on Ignore, long-ago, made a huge difference, for me. I still have to wonder if at is a Jr. High student.
He needs a cell-mate....and, no one's more deserving than mark francis. I'll leave all sparring (with that little worm) to everyone-else. If you believe it's worth your effort to respond to his repeated lies, knock yourself out.
ADIOS, MARKY!!!!
Mark openly displays what deluded republican god botherers are like.
He belongs to a select group of ratbags but sadly there's 200 million of them

Mark openly displays what deluded republican god botherers are like.
He belongs to a select group of ratbags but sadly there's 200 million of them
He's pretty-OBVIOUSLY desperate for attention....which he has to deal-with....but, there are too-many people, here, who are more-than-happy to engage him....that only encourages more repeats of his lies.
I've got more-important things to occupy my time, than to babysit some clown who's only interested in being as obnoxious as he can manage.
988e5d056f872b6ead0b609f87e631e1[1].gif

ADIOS, MARKY!!!!
You poor thing! That way you post here is you are designing a damn website! Your clueless replies in photos. Mark posts articles that speaks from different outlets. Not from Cheers or All in the family! Get it right before you post about others! We can choose to believe what we read as you do and apparently “Cheers” is your idol! lol! Funny! Sad really!
And Boris is your buddy? That says it all!

7eb302fa3af14fedad416ee1c6828a0f.jpeg
You poor thing! That way you post here is you are designing a damn website!
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Keep movin' along, there, Puzyri.
Get back, to me, when your English starts making more sense.

He's pretty-OBVIOUSLY desperate for attention....which he has to deal-with....but, there are too-many people, here, who are more-than-happy to engage him....that only encourages more repeats of his lies.
I've got more-important things to occupy my time, than to babysit some clown who's only interested in being as obnoxious as he can manage.
View attachment 16735
The longer he stays here the better it is for democrats. Everyday he confirms why democrats is the party of intellectuals.

Werbung:
Back