Will Joes little mind be able to handle the pressure ?

Werbung:
still obsessed with hunter I see. lol
Nope and if you look I have said the same thing in a way about trump.
Can. You imagine the stress the mans under and with his I'm the boss type attitude.I have seen it affect him more then one time as of late.
And I see no reason to think Joe would not be stressed. It's a election year he under tremendous stress over Gaza and the Ukraine and his doing so bad in the polls. And then on top of all of that he got the man baby with sugar hands and a candy ass who broke he claims and my need a couple million or more and face ng REAL JAIL TIME WHERE THERE ARE HARD CORE CRIMINALS WHO JUST MIGHT BEAT HIM HALF TO DEATH OR RAPE HIM.
YES HES A FATHER AND DAM SURE HES WORRIED AND THAT COULD BE THE STRAY THAT BROKE THE 🐪 BACK.
UNLESS OF COURSE YOU THINK HES THE TYPE WHO Wouldn't CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT
It's call common sense thinking . I have asked you if your married maybe involved with a women or do you have kids. You refuse to answer that.
Subjects like this is why They asked. Seriously how could a father who claimed he loves his son and he did no wrong and Joe has got him out of trouble with the law 2 tines in the past . No be worried. While I'm pretty sure hunter would be in a low security club fed for man babys. He might be able to paint there or learn a new trade or should I say con.
But you can never tell . He might say or do something in court to piss of the judge he might have the get a publicity defender or there could be someone mething about him that pisses the judge off .You never know he might get a judge that dislikes wimpy men like him m that has it made and then did dope conned People ignored his daughter and mistreated women
That could end up adding a few years to what would normally be a slap on the wrist or a short time in jail or even house arrest.
You never know lug nut . But we can hope
I do not like him . He mistreats women and thinks he's the shit and because who helps daddy is he's golden. He ignored a daughter he had and tried to claim poverty at child support time.
By the way have the Biden has their grand child born out of wedlock and her mother the stripper at sleep over at the white house or even a day trip.or Xmas gifts.
Only things hunter cares about is money his penis and his high.plus he's a punk man baby who has had his ass bailed out of trouble and used his name and claim of influencing his daddy AKA black mail to make millions of dollars.
I'm 65 and in poor health but it would be a wild wish and a dream to have him in a mixed martial arts of 5 2 min rounds no gloves the real deal. I know it will never happen but it makes for a nice though and puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.

Can. You imagine the stress the mans under and with his I'm the boss type attitude.I have seen it affect him more then one time as of late.
And I see no reason to think Joe would not be stressed. It's a election year he under tremendous stress over Gaza and the Ukraine and his doing so bad in the polls. And then on top of all of that he got the man baby with sugar hands and a candy ass who broke he claims and my need a couple million or more and face ng REAL JAIL TIME WHERE THERE ARE HARD CORE CRIMINALS WHO JUST MIGHT BEAT HIM HALF TO DEATH OR RAPE HIM.
YES HES A FATHER AND DAM SURE HES WORRIED AND THAT COULD BE THE STRAY THAT BROKE THE 🐪 BACK.
It's call common sense thinking . I have asked you if your married maybe involved with a women or do you have kids. You refuse to answer that.
Subjects like this is why They asked. Seriously how could a father who claimed he loves his son and he did no wrong and Joe has got him out of trouble with the law 2 tines in the past . No be worried. While I'm pretty sure hunter would be in a low security club fed for man babys. He might be able to paint there or learn a new trade or should I say con.
But you can never tell . He might say or do something in court to piss of the judge he might have the get a publicity defender or there could be someone mething about him that pisses the judge off .You never know he might get a judge that dislikes wimpy men like him m that has it made and then did dope conned People ignored his daughter and mistreated women
That could end up adding a few years to what would normally be a slap on the wrist or a short time in jail or even house arrest.
I do not like him . He mistreats women and thinks he's the shit and because who helps daddy is he's golden. He ignored a daughter he had and tried to claim poverty at child support time.
By the way have the Biden has their grand child born out of wedlock and her mother the stripper at sleep over at the white house or even a day trip.or Xmas gifts.
Only things hunter cares about is money his penis and his high.plus he's a punk man baby who has had his ass bailed out of trouble and used his name and claim of influencing his daddy AKA black mail to make millions of dollars.
I'm 65 and in poor health but it would be a wild wish and a dream to have him in a mixed martial arts of 5 2 min rounds no gloves the real deal. I know it will never happen but it makes for a nice though and puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.
There was a old navy guy think he was in his late 70s or early 80 s that had been a trained boxer who was woke up by a guy robbing him the much much younger robber assaulted the old guy . The old guy having been a trained fight and had kept in pretty good shape about beat him to death.I think it was in the last year or so.

Yes you are you post about hunter overvand ovet lol

Yes you are you post about hunter overvand ovet lol
This is not about hunter its about joe being distracted and stressed out over hunter And this is coming from his aids lug nut do not forget that,.Im just tried to explain why it would just add more stress as joe is under a amazing amount of stress as is trump. You do not like that for some reason. THats ok lug nut I doubt you understand , probably only care about your self .
Why do you not have any children or step kids never mention women . Something wrong with you not sure what.I already know your a narcist and have some pretty loose ethics and morals that are , you constantly support some very strange things and I think your far more extreme in beliefs then what you already display. Again something not right

You never talk about a women . I do like mine is much younger then me by 25 years and she is Asian,. When we got together She was saving money to go to nursing school . I was working out at the 45th air space wing aka Cape Canaveral. and making really good money And they kept moving the completion dates up and said they would pay cost plus 20 percent for the ot and benefits etc.SO they worked the snot out of us . pay checks were often over 3vgrand a week after deductions plus we got periderm as we were out of other states . I just stayed. . I did not live here in Florida at the time .
I we moved up north but she did not like it and we moved back her after she finished school. And she now makes great money as a nurse and we be chill . Now what did that hurt it really . If your worried like Boris was that he would get exposed just say so.

I marvel that you think Hunter has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe's legal troubles.

what "legal troubles" do you refer to?

if you mean the impeachment hearing, sure, right wing morons are desperately trying to tie hunter to joe, and failing miserably. lol.

but joe has no actual legal troubles of his own.

if you mean the impeachment hearing, sure, right wing morons are desperately trying to tie hunter to joe, and failing miserably. lol.

Joe has no legal problems of his own you say really. The only reason hes not being charged with the classified document thing is because they claim hes not mentally capable of standing trail due to his mental state and that's why he used executive privilege *****.

I marvel that you think Hunter has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe's legal troubles.
Biden has no real legal troubles. He has not been indicted for anything.
TRUMP is the one with the serious legal troubles, which he has brought on by himself by being a tax cheating, cruel, rapey and blowhard dick.

Joe has no legal problems of his own you say really. The only reason hes not being charged with the classified document thing is because they claim hes not mentally capable of standing trail due to his mental state and that's why he used executive privilege *****.
Yes I do say he has no legal trouble of his own because he doesn't duh

Werbung:

You are right. As long as the billionaire gangsters who own Biden also own Garland it remains unlikely Biden will ever be jailed for his crimes and treason.

Back