Will Biden pardon the man baby?

I will Biden keep his word and not pardon the man baby hunter

• In a heart beat

• He would never lie

• He will do it for sure , old lying Biden might even pardon Trump to get away with it

• I do not know what he will do.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did I say that ? why no I did not . And this post is not about hunter *****, its about what choices and options Biden may have if hunter was convicted. Just AS I'm GOING TO POST ONE ABOUT TRUMP WHEN I GET DONE HERE NUMB NUTS .

My my you're in a nasty mood tonight? What's wrong you not getting any ? Or whatever deviant things you liberals do with each other.
Hang over maybe ? You are upset due to a recent relationship break up with her , him, it or gender or creature you claim to be. Or you hate me even more luh nut ? lol I really hope its me . you just hate me more O my I hope that's it. That would be so funny?
That's the mood never I enjoyed laughing at you I enjoy laughing at the fact you had to rush here with a pull about something that isn't even in play yet you have plenty of time to put this hold in the future but you are such a childish right-wing ***** you just couldn't resist

Werbung:
so says a guy with a phd that claimed there can not be combustion without oxygen
This is normally true. I took chemistry 101 for my BA degree in Spanish, and at NO POINT did the textbook or the professor ever state that it was common to have combustion without oxygen.

What is it you want to combust without oxygen? Now tell me what this has to do with Biden pardoning his son.

Werbung:
This is normally true. I took chemistry 101 for my BA degree in Spanish, and at NO POINT did the textbook or the professor ever state that it was common to have combustion without oxygen.

What is it you want to combust without oxygen? Now tell me what this has to do with Biden pardoning his son.
it has nothing to do with biden it has to do with you being stupid .

Back