Will Biden pardon the man baby?

I will Biden keep his word and not pardon the man baby hunter

• In a heart beat

• He would never lie

• He will do it for sure , old lying Biden might even pardon Trump to get away with it

• I do not know what he will do.

Results are only viewable after voting.

the annoying thing

What do you think Joe will do if the man baby hunter has to do time.
I just made some choices up. No way I could even think of close to but a few of the possibilities.
I do think he would. He's old really could not buy help his son.
He's bailed him out of trouble more then 1 time . And let's be honest liberals wouldn't care so. It might not hurt him to much in the polls. I mean he's already in danger of being beat by a convict in jail..And would he pardon Trump so he could pardon the man baby and save him yet again. I think most of us would for such minor to low felony crimes .
Seriously Joe's not got a long life ahead of him he's rich and will get as protection the rest of his life and a hefty retirement on what he's getting already. He might be embarrassed by doing it, but he's made a fool out himself many times in public .
Besides he would come up with some weasel excuse .
But like I say it's he's son and this might be one of the last things he could do for him .
Seriously now how much could you Blake a father for doing it.

Werbung:
Still obsessed lol
,Hardly ***** its a situation he may soon have to face and deal with and could affect the election depending on what he has to deal with and how he accomplishes it,
Something your MORONIC pin head seems to not comprehend is love . But with your morals and ethics and lifestyles you support it no wonder you do not comprehend how strong the love of a child is and how far you will go for them.
If you would try and comprehend that the love of a child will make parents do things they might not normally do like lie and bail them out., I have a couple step kids and have gone to extremes to look after them.
It puts joe under a lot of pressure .

Really you say ,
It not only will not happen, it CANNOT happen.
Why would Biden do such a thing?

Can you imagine Trump pardoning Biden?

It not only will not happen, it CANNOT happen.
Why would Biden do such a thing?

Can you imagine Trump pardoning Biden?
To be able to pardon his son if convicted he could be put in a place where he has to pardon Trump to save face and claim hes a fair man which he is not in order to get away with a pardon for his son. Have you fot no clue how things really work in the real world or have you just been stupid your entire life .

To be able to pardon his son if convicted he could be put in a place where he has to pardon Trump to save face and claim hes a fair man which he is not in order to get away with a pardon for his son. Have you fot no clue how things really work in the real world or have you just been stupid your entire life .
You are an obvious expert at lifetime ignorance.

You are an obvious expert at lifetime ignorance.
I know how politics and business work the back room deals and ok you do this, and we will do this and support you doing this.
Politicians make deals like that all the time Gab .
Sometimes it over policy sometime over deals we never know about and often someone makes money on the deals.
You're out of touch with reality gab . is all I can say.

,Hardly ***** its a situation he may soon have to face and deal with and could affect the election depending on what he has to deal with and how he accomplishes it,
Something your MORONIC pin head seems to not comprehend is love . But with your morals and ethics and lifestyles you support it no wonder you do not comprehend how strong the love of a child is and how far you will go for them.
If you would try and comprehend that the love of a child will make parents do things they might not normally do like lie and bail them out., I have a couple step kids and have gone to extremes to look after them.
It puts joe under a lot of pressure .
Why not wait until this is relevant, *****? It isn't relevant until the trial ends and he is found guilty duh
Because you are obsessed and like a child you can't wait

Why not wait until this is relevant, *****? It isn't relevant until the trial ends and he is found guilty duh
Because you are obsessed and like a child you can't wait
LOL because after its ended you can not ask people what they think will happen you ***** .
Its like you saying who will win a football game after its over . *****.

LOL because after its ended you can not ask people what they think will happen you ***** .
Its like you saying who will win a football game after its over . *****.

you think 15 seconds after it ends joe will pardon him, *****? lol.
and why not ask after the closing arguement ends but before the verdict? or after the verdict but before the sentencing? those don't occur within minutes of each other. duh.
well you are a ***** after all.
and a childish one who can't stop obessing about hunter.

I know how politics and business work the back room deals and ok you do this, and we will do this and support you doing this.
Politicians make deals like that all the time Gab .
Sometimes it over policy sometime over deals we never know about and often someone makes money on the deals.
You're out of touch with reality gab . is all I can say.
Yeah, let me know when Biden pardons Trump.

you think 15 seconds after it ends joe will pardon him, *****? lol.
and why not ask after the closing arguement ends but before the verdict? or after the verdict but before the sentencing? those don't occur within minutes of each other. duh.
well you are a ***** after all.
and a childish one who can't stop obessing about hunter.
Did I say that ? why no I did not . And this post is not about hunter *****, its about what choices and options Biden may have if hunter was convicted. Just AS I'm GOING TO POST ONE ABOUT TRUMP WHEN I GET DONE HERE NUMB NUTS .

My my you're in a nasty mood tonight? What's wrong you not getting any ? Or whatever deviant things you liberals do with each other.
Hang over maybe ? You are upset due to a recent relationship break up with her , him, it or gender or creature you claim to be. Or you hate me even more luh nut ? lol I really hope its me . you just hate me more O my I hope that's it. That would be so funny?

Werbung:
Yeah, let me know when Biden pardons Trump.
tell me are you a father? Your r hate is so strong it blind you.
Seems none of the liberals here have ever had any one they love in trouble before.

And are clues how far a parent will go to help their child. If you think joe may have the ability to help hunter by parading him and will not pardon trump also if that was part of the deal to keep it on the low side and no big battle over the man baby's deal your sadly wrong. a big battle politically

And who would of figured Joe Biden would help out our enemies x3 or more times.
odd

Back