Will Biden keep his word or will he not. I bet he will not

the annoying thing

Joe said he would not pardon his son . the con man crack head gun crime doper and tax cheat felon. Do you think he will do something along those lines and put the fix in . I say he will PULL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING There are at least five forms of presidential clemency: pardon, amnesty, commutation, reprieve and the remission of fines and forfeitures. Now a pardon and a commutation are different but severally the same , yes lug nut will make a issue out of it watch he can not resist . At any rate either will get the man baby out of trouble . I think he will pardon him any way but either way he's got the man baby's butt covered,

Werbung:
Joe said he would not pardon his son . the con man crack head gun crime doper and tax cheat felon. Do you think he will do something along those lines and put the fix in . I say he will PULL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING There are at least five forms of presidential clemency: pardon, amnesty, commutation, reprieve and the remission of fines and forfeitures. Now a pardon and a commutation are different but severally the same , yes lug nut will make a issue out of it watch he can not resist . At any rate either will get the man baby out of trouble . I think he will pardon him any way but either way he's got the man baby's butt covered,
Of course the habitual liar will pardon his son whom he loves more than anyone else in the world apart from himself.

Annoying thing and Mark Francis are obsessed about Hunter Biden. They are both utterly useless wastes of time.

no, i'm just going to laugh at you for starting this thread as if it is important.
you sure obsess about hunter.
let alone a future event that hasn't happened yet lol
Democrats love when democrats escape justice and they love when they can unjustly convict republicans of crimes that were not crimes and were not committed.

Annoying thing and Mark Francis are obsessed about Hunter Biden. They are both utterly useless wastes of time.
Democrats mock those who focus on getting justice for Hunter's crimes while their media is totally focused on jailing republicans on false charges for crimes they did not commit.

Joe said he would not pardon his son . the con man crack head gun crime doper and tax cheat felon. Do you think he will do something along those lines and put the fix in . I say he will PULL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING There are at least five forms of presidential clemency: pardon, amnesty, commutation, reprieve and the remission of fines and forfeitures. Now a pardon and a commutation are different but severally the same , yes lug nut will make an issue out of it watch he can not resist . At any rate either will get the man baby out of trouble . I think he will pardon him any way but either way he's got the man baby's butt covered,
Even though I would like to see Hunter Biden be treated like any other convicted felon, it would be even better watching assholes like you lose your shit if Biden went back on his word! 😄

Hunter Biden owned a gun, which he later got rid of.
He was no threat to anyone.

Nothing found in Hunter's laptop is admissible in any court of law because it was not in his possession all the time.

Of course the habitual liar will pardon his son whom he loves more than anyone else in the world apart from himself.
Joes days in politics are about over so pf course he will , and I don't blame him for doing it, Heck I would to just his lying about it , of course he has not done it yet and there's a chance he will not, but like I said most of us would for our child. He just should of said I have no comment on the subject yet as sentencing has not been handed out , as long as its fair I will not intervene. Its not like hunter was a mass killer k
Even though I would like to see Hunter Biden be treated like any other convicted felon, it would be even better watching assholes like you lose your shit if Biden went back on his word! 😄
lol I already expect him to go back on his word I wouldn't be surprised at all it's common sense. Something you seem to lack.
But you do not get it do you.

Hunter Biden owned a gun, which he later got rid of.
He was no threat to anyone.

Nothing found in Hunter's laptop is admissible in any court of law because it was not in his possession all the time.
Hunter Biden must have been a threat to Joe in 2020 or else the FBI, leftist media outlets, and weaponized government agents would not have lied to the people about his laptop. Those slugs who lied prove they are corrupt, which is why Congress needs to appoint a hard-nosed, Trump-loving special prosecutor to cut through all the crap and find out what happened at Butler. Were government insiders involved and if so who were they?

Werbung:
Back