Removing Trump Is Not Enough; He Must Be Prosecuted

President Biden will benefit Blacks. Latinos, Asians and other minorities far more than Trump.

Biden has been claiming for 50 years that he would make life better for blacks but he has never done anything that actually improved the lives of minority Americans.

Werbung:
Biden has been claiming for 50 years that he would make life better for blacks but he has never done anything that actually improved the lives of minority Americans.
The fact is that Biden served in Congress during a period in which Black people got the right to vote and millions of them became more prosperous, lived longer and became better educated. You are hopelessly ignorant of history.

Since God has declared that he will not allow sinners to see look on Him, what evidence did you have in mind to prove to you His existence?
I have no evidence to prove his existence. Suprisingly, just like you.
Did you read what you wrote? Obviously not.

You're getting incoherent like Trump.

Biden set new records at the polls in 2020 after hiding in his basement for nearly the whole year and after very poor showings at his campaign rallies. Biden received more votes in 2020 than Obama ever did. Biden even received more votes in some precincts than the number of voters in those precincts.
View attachment 14150
That proves my point. Rally crowd size mean nothing.

The fact is that Biden served in Congress during a period in which Black people got the right to vote and millions of them became more prosperous, lived longer and became better educated. You are hopelessly ignorant of history.
Biden has a long history of racism and a history of taking illegitimate credit for the successes of others as if those successes were his own doing.

1717400588303.png

Public displays of support prove Trump has been far more polular than Biden. Untouchable and unverifiable voting machine results in 2020 claimed otherwise.
It didn't register that way at the last election. Biden did nothing and still won.
So much for the rallies.
Voting machines???
Been there a hundred times and nothing's changed.

It didn't register that way at the last election. Biden did nothing and still won.
So much for the rallies.
Voting machines???
Been there a hundred times and nothing's changed.
You support the contention that Biden did nothing and had pitiful public support yet won the election on the strength of massive dumps of legallly unverifiabe Ballot ballots in major democrat voting wards after the election was over.

Trumplings like rallies because they suspect they are stupid and require confirmation by others to make them feel less stupid.
I have not been to a political rally since the 1960's. It does not seem worthwhile to attend such things.

You support the contention that Biden did nothing and had pitiful public support yet won the election on the strength of massive dumps of legallly unverifiabe Ballot ballots in major democrat voting wards after the election was over.
Yes I do and I dont care how he won. Just like you don't care how Trump wins.

Trumplings like rallies because they suspect they are stupid and require confirmation by others to make them feel less stupid.
I have not been to a political rally since the 1960's. It does not seem worthwhile to attend such things.
Democrats belittle rallies because democrat rallies reveal how few actual voters actually support democrats.

Democrats belittle rallies because democrat rallies reveal how few actual voters actually support democrats.
No they don't. The fact Biden had fewer rallies and still won proves it's not necessary.
Magas get a ego buzz from attending rallies and kissing trumps arse, after they donate of course.

Btw, all the money they donated was used to finance his legal bills and he still lost.

Yes I do and I dont care how he won. Just like you don't care how Trump wins.
Biden benefitted from statistically amazing or impossible ballot dump boosts from dozens of big blue American precincts around the country.

THE LEFT DID IT AGAIN! Two Massive Unexplained Ballot Drops Gave Gretchen Whitmer the Lead in Michigan—They Ran a ‘Drop and Roll’ in Michigan Last Night – Def-Con News (defconnews.com)

In the Drop and Roll incidents identified in the 2020 election, we found that at around the point where 90% of the expected ballots were returned, a large batch of ballots was “dropped” with nearly every ballot for Joe Biden.

These batches were as large as 330,000 ballots for Biden in Virginia in one single drop. The ballot drops were never questioned or challenged by Republican officials.

Then after that point, nearly all of the batches of ballots recorded in the election from that time forward were in the same ratio of Biden to Trump votes. And Joe Biden always received more ballots than President Trump. These results were not random and clearly not legitimate.

Biden benefitted from statistically amazing or impossible ballot dump boosts from dozens of big blue American precincts around the country.

THE LEFT DID IT AGAIN! Two Massive Unexplained Ballot Drops Gave Gretchen Whitmer the Lead in Michigan—They Ran a ‘Drop and Roll’ in Michigan Last Night – Def-Con News (defconnews.com)

In the Drop and Roll incidents identified in the 2020 election, we found that at around the point where 90% of the expected ballots were returned, a large batch of ballots was “dropped” with nearly every ballot for Joe Biden.

These batches were as large as 330,000 ballots for Biden in Virginia in one single drop. The ballot drops were never questioned or challenged by Republican officials.

Then after that point, nearly all of the batches of ballots recorded in the election from that time forward were in the same ratio of Biden to Trump votes. And Joe Biden always received more ballots than President Trump. These results were not random and clearly not legitimate.
Read the last two paragraphs again.

Werbung:
No they don't. The fact Biden had fewer rallies and still won proves it's not necessary.

I agree. Both Biden and Hillary had anemic campaigns as though they were counting on their silent 'supporters' to give them the win. The lack of public displays of massive support and the equally massive numbers of unverifiable votes for them at the blue precincts both point to the high likelihood that the democrats were counting on huge support from voter fraud.

Biden was losing at the close of polls on election night, but after hours ballot dumps miraculously saved him from defeat in the hours, days and weeks after the election.

1717508002403.jpeg

Back