what was the Biden anti inflation act

Prove it did lug nut tell us all how Biden anti inflation act affected world green house gases . There should be lots of evidence .
Your challenged my statement now prove I am wrong or go to your room and stfu.
I have nothing to prove pinhead
I didn't make the claims you did pinhead
Another check your big mouth wrote that your brain can't cash lol

Werbung:
I have nothing to prove pinhead
I didn't make the claims you did pinhead
Another check your big mouth wrote that your brain can't cash lol
[/QUOT
neither do I nope another question from a butt hole who I do not like and thinks he's special and can order people around.

And only a complete ***** would think such a small amount of money would affect the world environment
to any degree.

Why don't you try this ***** look up green house emissions from 2019 to 2023 or green house gas in 2023 by its self.
Lets see how the world and joe are doing on it . shall we just for fun
Total energy-related CO2 emissions increased by 1.1% in 2023. Far from falling rapidly - as is required to meet the global climate goals set out in the Paris Agreement - CO2 emissions reached a new record high of 37.4 Gt in 2023.1 This estimate is based on the IEA’s detailed, cutting-edge region-by-region and fuel-by-fuel analysis of the latest official national energy data, supplemented by data on economic and weather conditions.

You see lug nut it all sounds good a few billion by one nation alone will have no measurable effect.

I have tried to explain the real issue several time s to liberals delusional view of reality about how we can effect climate change as species before its to9 late but I assure you liberals would fight what has to be done left and right , and deny reality of the issue.

I agree we have a problem but your liberals plans to effect change are delusions not practical right now . And to be honest the technology to store Elec and transmit is lagging a lot

Like I said 52 trillion to convert to solar at today's prices and it goes up all the time .

So you can't prove your claim, big mouth lying ***** lol
My my but your really stupid do d you not see where green house has has gone up and still going up..
Yep Joes anti inflation act has had a real impact as you can see .
Now green house gas has increased. Is that what bidens inflation act was supposed to do it didn't help inflation and green house gases have gone up..
Yep it is a big success.
Frankly I suspect some people who know the right people made a great deal of money off of it. Just like bung he led solar deals can not prove it. Just suspect it.
Common in Congress . 2 or 3 Democrats in Congress right now facing charges for taking bribes. They not only made bribe money but those who bribed them made the real bucks

My my but your really stupid do d you not see where green house has has gone up and still going up..
Yep Joes anti inflation act has had a real impact as you can see .
Now green house gas has increased. Is that what bidens inflation act was supposed to do it didn't help inflation and green house gases have gone up..
Yep it is a big success.
Frankly I suspect some people who know the right people made a great deal of money off of it. Just like bung he led solar deals can not prove it. Just suspect it.
Common in Congress . 2 or 3 Democrats in Congress right now facing charges for taking bribes. They not only made bribe money but those who bribed them made the real bucks

so how much would things have gone up without the act, *****? what would the change be over time? why do you stupidly think change has to happen right away to count?

all you have is worthless weasel words. You can't prove a thing.

your big mouth wrote a check your tiny brain can't cash. lol

so how much would things have gone up without the act, *****? what would the change be over time? why do you stupidly think change has to happen right away to count?

all you have is worthless weasel words. You can't prove a thing.

your big mouth wrote a check your tiny brain can't cash. lol
Well ***** we know it went up to record levels the highest in 40 years if I recall correct.
And I have posted where expert after expert say it had little to no effect on inflation reduction , yet you deny it still as usual and now have a what if well what if is not real and not what happened now is it ***** .

Well ***** we know it went up to record levels the highest in 40 years if I recall correct.
And I have posted where expert after expert say it had little to no effect on inflation reduction , yet you deny it still as usual and now have a what if well what if is not real and not what happened now is it ***** .
I am talking about your climate claims, *****
Provevit won't help the climate, *****

I am talking about your climate claims, *****
Provevit won't help the climate, *****
Green house gas is up world wide so how did it help lug nut that pretty well proves it wouldn't you say. or is a increase in greenhouse gas is evidence of it working in your opinion.

Green house gas is up world wide so how did it help lug nut that pretty well proves it wouldn't you say. or is a increase in greenhouse gas is evidence of it working in your opinion.
You are too stupid to understand that something can slow down the rate of increase such that the total can still go up but by a slower amount for the things could take a while to take effect You are so stupid but feel free to post experts who support your claim that it would do nothing for the climate also you have so far is your own worthless bias whining

You are too stupid to understand that something can slow down the rate of increase such that the total can still go up but by a slower amount for the things could take a while to take effect You are so stupid but feel free to post experts who support your claim that it would do nothing for the climate also you have so far is your own worthless bias whining
Your claim you prove it like I said prove it has affect the green house gases at all lug nut . You prove how much it slowed greenhouse gas as I have already proven greenhouse gas has gone up and it has had little to no affect. now you prove your claim that it has slowed it down. Go ahead I will wait.

Your claim you prove it like I said prove it has affect the green house gases at all lug nut . You prove how much it slowed greenhouse gas as I have already proven greenhouse gas has gone up and it has had little to no affect. now you prove your claim that it has slowed it down. Go ahead I will wait.
I made no claim ***** I asked you to prove yours that was worthless and didn't affect the climate and you failed to do it because you are immoron. I didn't claim it did slow down greenhouse gasses that was just pointing out the logic behind why your post was stupidJust saying that greenhouse gasses goes up doesn't prove that the climate was helped because you'd have to compare what it would be like with and without the billYou are so stupid

I made no claim ***** I asked you to prove yours that was worthless and didn't affect the climate and you failed to do it because you are immoron. I didn't claim it did slow down greenhouse gasses that was just pointing out the logic behind why your post was stupidJust saying that greenhouse gasses goes up doesn't prove that the climate was helped because you'd have to compare what it would be like with and without the billYou are so stupid
Yes you did make a claim you lying chunk of dog dodo

You are too stupid to understand that something can slow down the rate of increase such that the total can still go up but by a slower amount for the things could take a while to take effect. your claim now prove it lug nut . stop lying and prove it has helped PROVE it or shut the f up and go to your room . Ihave proven it has gone up world wilde . that proves all I have to prove your the one saying it COULD IT MIGHT .NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE ok prove how it has

Werbung:
Yes you did make a claim you lying chunk of dog dodo

You are too stupid to understand that something can slow down the rate of increase such that the total can still go up but by a slower amount for the things could take a while to take effect. your claim now prove it lug nut . stop lying and prove it has helped PROVE it or shut the f up and go to your room . Ihave proven it has gone up world wilde . that proves all I have to prove your the one saying it COULD IT MIGHT .NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE ok prove how it has
Post the exact words where I made a specific claim that the rate of greenhouse gasses was definitely slowed down but you won't you'll just lie and whine and run away again LOL

Back