what was the Biden anti inflation act

the annoying thing

The Inflation Reduction Act is a transformative law that is helping the United States meet its climate goals and strengthen energy security, investing in America to create good-paying jobs, reducing energy and health care costs for families, and making the tax code fairer.

Will the inflation reduction act reduce prices?

The House passed the bill 220-207 on Aug. 12. In a statement released after the Senate’s passage of the bill, Biden asserted that the legislation would bring inflation relief to Americans. But one early study shows that in reality, the Inflation Reduction Act likely won’t reduce prices at all.

740 billion dollars was the cost , it was all a big lie it has little to nothing to do with inflation he just used weasel words and lies to make the really stupid to think it was a good thing ..

yes just another example of liberal lies and waste of money .

Werbung:
The Inflation Reduction Act is a transformative law that is helping the United States meet its climate goals and strengthen energy security, investing in America to create good-paying jobs, reducing energy and health care costs for families, and making the tax code fairer.

Will the inflation reduction act reduce prices?

The House passed the bill 220-207 on Aug. 12. In a statement released after the Senate’s passage of the bill, Biden asserted that the legislation would bring inflation relief to Americans. But one early study shows that in reality, the Inflation Reduction Act likely won’t reduce prices at all.

740 billion dollars was the cost , it was all a big lie it has little to nothing to do with inflation he just used weasel words and lies to make the really stupid to think it was a good thing ..

yes just another example of liberal lies and waste of money .
how is it a "waste of money"? because YOU don't like it? lol

The Biden administration has been more successful than any other government anywhere in causing the rate of inflation to drop while not causing unemployment.

how is it a "waste of money"? because YOU don't like it? lol
No ***** because it was a lie and had little to no effect on the environment and had nothing to do with inflation and had basically no effect on it or climate.
A waste of money for a failed bill . Im sure you think it was a success as it cost a lot and did nothing much like Biden ,

Being as Biden's administration has managed to lower the rate of inflation better that any other government on this planet, without sacrificing jobs and also causing a booming stock market, it is obvious that Biden's anti inflation act actually has worked.

You are the obvious ***** here, defying all evidence.

Being as Biden's administration has managed to lower the rate of inflation better that any other government on this planet, without sacrificing jobs and also causing a booming stock market, it is obvious that Biden's anti inflation act actually has worked.

You are the obvious ***** here, defying all evidence.
lol my my your a real ***** I love it . You never research a issue before you speak and end up making a folo of your self.

The Inflation Act is a fiscal policy that is unlikely to have a significant impact on inflation123. According to the Congressional Budget Office, the bill will have “a negligible effect on inflation”1. The Penn Wharton Budget Model also shows low confidence that the legislation will have any impact on inflation2. While several measures in the law, such as narrowing the deficit, lowering drug prices and making the U.S. less vulnerable to energy price spikes, should all help reduce inflation somewhat3, most economists cite broader economic trends, rather than the bill, to explain the decline in inflation4.

You keep on believing the horse shat the demo party is claiming they lie to you and you buy it. no common sense have you none not a bit nadda , zilch zero это было так же отстойно, как и ты.it was ineffective and a waste .
Much like his political ploy of selling off our emergency oil reserve which we will now have to spend untold billions to replace at a higher cost then what we have.. the average oil per barrel is over 85 buck she sold 72 million barrels and has been selling more recently .
This was our war chest so to speak for emergencys not there to helphim get votes .

No ***** because it was a lie and had little to no effect on the environment and had nothing to do with inflation and had basically no effect on it or climate.
A waste of money for a failed bill . Im sure you think it was a success as it cost a lot and did nothing much like Biden ,
Prove it had no effect

Prove it had no effect
LOL the articles I posted prove it you *****

The Inflation Act is a fiscal policy that is unlikely to have a significant impact on inflation123. According to the Congressional Budget Office, the bill will have “a negligible effect on inflation”1. The Penn Wharton Budget Model also shows low confidence that the legislation will have any impact on inflation2. While several measures in the law, such as narrowing the deficit, lowering drug prices and making the U.S. less vulnerable to energy price spikes, should all help reduce inflation somewhat3, most economists cite broader economic trends, rather than the bill, to explain the decline in inflation4.

Sorry you do not like the truth but it did very little and was a waste of money . it might help some in the future after 2025 but not now, lug nut . You do not like it as usual and do not believe it your in Deniel just like Biden is.

A while back you said the polls mean nothing but they do mean something it appears

LOL the articles I posted prove it you *****

Sorry you do not like the truth but it did very little and was a waste of money . it might help some in the future after 2025 but not now, lug nut . You do not like it as usual and do not believe it your in Deniel just like Biden is.

A while back you said the polls mean nothing but they do mean something it appears
Nothing there prov8ng it won't help the environment, *****

Nor is there anything proving that it will not improve the infrastructure. Collapsing bridges and deteriorating buildings are being rebuilt. The dollar is stronger than it was previously, and unemployment is at an all time low.

Nothing there prov8ng it won't help the environment, *****
n
Ok lug nut you pinhead I have more then proven it did not help inflation and now you want more lol. what a pinhead.

Lets do this you prove how it has affect the environment in the last 2 years should be a snap for you hey lug nut ,,show actual science data.

Here is the claim it made
Public and private sector investments driven by the Inflation Reduction Act and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law are expected to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 1 billion tons in 2030..

Now carbon emissions are flat right now due to less coal being burned world wide . so how has joe affected the world environment

n
Ok lug nut you pinhead I have more then proven it did not help inflation and now you want more lol. what a pinhead.

Lets do this you prove how it has affect the environment in the last 2 years should be a snap for you hey lug nut ,,show actual science data.

Here is the claim it made
Public and private sector investments driven by the Inflation Reduction Act and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law are expected to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 1 billion tons in 2030..

Now carbon emissions are flat right now due to less coal being burned world wide . so how has joe affected the world environment
You brought up the environment ***** and made claims, not me duh
In your post you said it would have little to no effect
You said that pinhead
Now prove it, pinhead lol

You brought up the environment ***** and made claims, not me duh
In your post you said it would have little to no effect
You said that pinhead
Now prove it, pinhead lol
Yes and you asked if I would prove it after proving the bill dint not lower inflation I'm just asking you to prove how it has affected the greenhouse emissions if you can not I understand. Im not your bitch or secretary or your queer lover , or your mommy . Time for you to prove me wrong lug not so how has it lowered greenhouse gases for the world

Yes and you asked if I would prove it after proving the bill dint not lower inflation I'm just asking you to prove how it has affected the greenhouse emissions if you can not I understand. Im not your bitch or secretary or your queer lover , or your mommy . Time for you to prove me wrong lug not so how has it lowered greenhouse gases for the world

YOU in above post: "No ***** because it was a lie and had little to no effect on the environment and had nothing to do with inflation and had basically no effect on it or climate."

prove it had little to no effect on the environment and had basically no effect on it or climate"
YOU made the claims, YOU make the proof. duh.

YOU said it was a waste including effects on the environment, now it up to you to put up or shut up and run away like the b*tch you are. lol

***** lol

Werbung:
YOU in above post: "No ***** because it was a lie and had little to no effect on the environment and had nothing to do with inflation and had basically no effect on it or climate."

prove it had little to no effect on the environment and had basically no effect on it or climate"
YOU made the claims, YOU make the proof. duh.

YOU said it was a waste including effects on the environment, now it up to you to put up or shut up and run away like the b*tch you are. lol

***** lol
Prove it did lug nut tell us all how Biden anti inflation act affected world green house gases . There should be lots of evidence .
Your challenged my statement now prove I am wrong or go to your room and stfu.

Back