What The ‘Gay Marriage’ Debate Is Really About

I fail to see why gay people should not have the same rights as everyone else. They do you no harm by loving someone of the same sex. Nor is there any reason to legislate against transsexuals.
Marx had NOTHING to say about gays or lesbians.
Your views of what is right or wrong and what is good or bad are decidedly different from God's views.

Werbung:
Your views of what is right or wrong and what is good or bad are decidedly different from God's views.
i know, god has no problem with genocide and slavery for example. Fortunately morality has been increasing in this country as the christian influence decreases

The Biblical character called "God" said that disobedient children should be stoned to death. He does not condemn slavery, indeed he accepts it as entirely normal. There is zero reason to assume he is a voice of morality.

The Biblical character called "God" said that disobedient children should be stoned to death. He does not condemn slavery, indeed he accepts it as entirely normal. There is zero reason to assume he is a voice of morality.
God is right and barbarian savages who condemn Him are idiots.

Why would any person care about Christian morals with all the slaughter of people in your Christian Bible?

The hypocrisy spewing from is like hot lava. You have no shame at all.

I find it disgusting that christians scream that people must respect their faith and not do anything to impede being able to practice their faith.

Yet those same christians want to take that right from those of us who aren't christian. Those of us who practice a faith that has no problem with gay marriage or the LGBT community.

Why can't we practice our faith freely the same way christians freely practice theirs?

Why can christians disrespect our faith?

And why do christians believe they have the right to force their faith on our nation including those who aren't christian?

I find it disgusting that christians scream that people must respect their faith and not do anything to impede being able to practice their faith.
That's basically the pompous arrogance they have. They think because they believe in a god it gives them authority to openly judge people
Yet those same christians want to take that right from those of us who aren't christian. Those of us who practice a faith that has no problem with gay marriage or the LGBT community.
I find it outrageous that they dislike poofters etc because they think its gods wishes. It's really only their bigotry and hate. It's the same when kids are taught about evolution in schools. They can't tolerate but are happy to teach them about stupid bloody gods that don't exist.
Why can't we practice our faith freely the same way christians freely practice theirs?
It's like atheism is a type of cancer on society. I sometimes think they are envious. I could imagine why.
It's not our faith. It's the lack of faith they disrespect. Faith is all they have and is precious to them.
And why do christians believe they have the right to force their faith on our nation including those who aren't christian?
Because that's what godbotherers do. There's some unwritten crusade instructions from god that they must convert the world. They also think atheists are unintelligent and possibly easy to convince yet when they are examined in fine detail and the rubbish they believe, it's not atheists that are the problem.

If you are a secularist then you are among those secularists who insist all aspects of government must believe and speak like atheists in obedience to the leftist dogma of 'separation of church and state.'
1715680092933.webp

1715680120374.webp

1715680181101.webp

That's basically the pompous arrogance they have. They think because they believe in a god it gives them authority to openly judge people

I find it outrageous that they dislike poofters etc because they think its gods wishes. It's really only their bigotry and hate. It's the same when kids are taught about evolution in schools. They can't tolerate but are happy to teach them about stupid bloody gods that don't exist.

It's like atheism is a type of cancer on society. I sometimes think they are envious. I could imagine why.

It's not our faith. It's the lack of faith they disrespect. Faith is all they have and is precious to them.

Because that's what godbotherers do. There's some unwritten crusade instructions from god that they must convert the world. They also think atheists are unintelligent and possibly easy to convince yet when they are examined in fine detail and the rubbish they believe, it's not atheists that are the problem.

I'm not atheist. I'm pagan.

I do have a spiritual path. It's just not christian.

Werbung:
So you are saying that God, in his Bible, told the faithful to pass laws against gay marriage?
And you are all for stoning sassy children to death and enslaving "barbarian savages", right?

Back