What really happened in the arrest of George Floyd?

Werbung:
Yeah and so did some whites. You thunk that all Blacks agree on everything and are your enemies.
Typical of White "Christian" nationalists.
Floyd was murdered by cops in public for all to see.
That is a fact/
Tainted or biased juries can be wrong and juries can be wrongly persuaded by public pressure or slick prosecutions that taint the truth.

Tainted or biased juries can be wrong and juries can be wrongly persuaded by public pressure or slick prosecutions that taint the truth.

let me know when you can prove that jury was tainted or biased. lol.
but you never can.

you are too stupid to do anything but spout right wing blather :)

Yeah, the truth was severely tainted by a videos taken from different angles of one racist cop murdering Floyd and three other armed cops protecting the evil cop from the people.
Imbecile!

let me know when you can prove that jury was tainted or biased. lol.
but you never can.

you are too stupid to do anything but spout right wing blather :)
Is the SCOTUS biased? People may think so but hardly anybody can prove beyond doubt that a biased court or jury is biased.

Is the SCOTUS biased? People may think so but hardly anybody can prove beyond doubt that a biased court or jury is biased.
we aren't talking about scotus, god you are stupid. lol.
you must never get tired of me making you look stupid :)

we aren't talking about scotus, god you are stupid. lol.
you must never get tired of me making you look stupid :)
Of course lefties who claim SCOTUS is biased while claiming leftist democrat juries in trials against Trump cannot be biased do not want to compare the logical connections between the contradictions.

Of course lefties who claim SCOTUS is biased while claiming leftist democrat juries in trials against Trump cannot be biased do not want to compare the logical connections between the contradictions.

its almost like you are desperately trying to deflect from your claims about the floyd trial because you know you lied. lol

That's irrelevant. The video clearly showed he was murdered. Sadly, old racists like you revelled in the sight of another black fella going down. All fucked up godbotherers do the same.

That's irrelevant. The video clearly showed he was murdered. Sadly, old racists like you revelled in the sight of another black fella going down. All fucked up godbotherers do the same.
The video is one piece of evidence among dozens that prove the cop was innocent.

I posted the facts of the case leftists refuse to acknowledge but cannot refute.
Which leftists refuse to acknowledge what facts?
Name them

Your posts have zero intelligence
100 percent right wing blather

You enjoy looking stupid lol

Werbung:
Back