What is the World Economic Forum Davos Agenda and why should Americans give a crap about the mettings attended by the rich, priveleged, and powerful?

Werbung:
Granted plastics have their own issues but right now we don't really have a substitute and it's an easier problem to deal with
I think we have a lot of scientists. Enough to walk and chew gum at the same time. But any hope of replacing Big Oil will not occur if Trump is elected. Nor will research to replace plastics.

Irresponsible lefties do not understand modern advances in technology and the necessity for products to be sold to consumers needing and wanting the items being sold.
Degradable plastics can be made from soybeans, that is the "modern advancement", and they are not a secret to anyone, perhaps except you. But ExxonMobil does not produce soy plastic, because what it has to peddle is oil.

Degradable plastics can be made from soybeans, that is the "modern advancement", and they are not a secret to anyone, perhaps except you. But ExxonMobil does not produce soy plastic, because what it has to peddle is oil.
Only the dumbest of idiots want to uproot manufacturing, production, and progress with dummass ideas based on foolishness and ignorance. If soybean plastics are good for Americans then Americans will create a market for the products without the government's ill-advise dummass help.

Only the dumbest of idiots want to uproot manufacturing, production, and progress with dummass ideas based on foolishness and ignorance. If soybean plastics are good for Americans then Americans will create a market for the products without the government's ill-advise dummass help.
Yeah, like when the government banned the sale of capsules with tapeworm eggs in them and sold them as diet pills.
It is not that soybean plastics are good for Americans, it is how single use plastic bags are filling the environment with microplastics.

When the government forces you to use soybean plastic bags, let me know, I can mail you some good old petroleum plastic bags and water bottles for you to eat. Yum!

Yeah, like when the government banned the sale of capsules with tapeworm eggs in them and sold them as diet pills.
It is not that soybean plastics are good for Americans, it is how single use plastic bags are filling the environment with microplastics.

When the government forces you to use soybean plastic bags, let me know, I can mail you some good old petroleum plastic bags and water bottles for you to eat. Yum!
To rid the environment of microplastics you will need to replace tires and paint. Good luck.

Werbung:
To rid the environment of microplastics you will need to replace tires and paint. Good luck.
You might need to reformulate both, and of course, the worst problems are not caused by tires and paint, but by single use bags and containers. Tires last 40,000 miles paint lasts for dozens of years, and not all paint is made of plastics.

Back