Weaponising the govt.

Werbung:
Wasn't it Trump who said Biden weaponized the DOJ etc to go after him?
Oh the irony.

Yes. Lefties from the Obama administration began unjustly persecuting Trump and illegally spying on him before he was elected and the fascists have not let up from then until now. Now the law breaking Democrats are trying to murder Trump before November.

Any political leader that has ties to Russia, as did Trump, should be investigated.
Trump's son said, "We are getting all the funds we need from Russia".

Yes. Lefties from the Obama administration began unjustly persecuting Trump and illegally spying on him before he was elected and the fascists have not let up from then until now. Now the law breaking Democrats are trying to murder Trump before November.
Gee I hope they succeed. I'll get great pleasure from reading his obituary.

Any political leader that has ties to Russia, as did Trump, should be investigated.
Trump's son said, "We are getting all the funds we need from Russia".
Who should be investigating and how involved should the investigations be into the millions of dollars that Americans are claiming they have seen flowing from foreign nations into the coffers of politicians like the Trumps, the Clintons, the entire Biden family, the Pelosis, the Romneys, and dozens more?

Who should be investigating and how involved should the investigations be into the millions of dollars that Americans are claiming they have seen flowing from foreign nations into the coffers of politicians like the Trumps, the Clintons, the entire Biden family, the Pelosis, the Romneys, and dozens more?
Where is the evidence Biden and Pelosi received money?
Millions of Americans are claiming they saw???

Name me ten people who proved it happened.

Where is the evidence Biden and Pelosi received money?
Millions of Americans are claiming they saw???

Name me ten people who proved it happened.
There is evidence of such corruption. You claim there is evidence of Trump corruption. I simply ask how much time and money should be spent rooting out the corruption.

There is evidence of such corruption.
The GOP impeachment found nothing. Where's your evidence.

You claim there is evidence of Trump corruption. I simply ask how much time and money should be spent rooting out the corruption.
It is well proven he took 7.8 million from china.

You should ask your GOP how much time and money wasted to find nothing.

The GOP impeachment found nothing. Where's your evidence.

It is well proven he took 7.8 million from china.

You should ask your GOP how much time and money wasted to find nothing.
Democrats hide democrat corruption as best they can and magnify political allegations against republicans, but informed Americans are not fooled by leftist bias and deception.

Democrats hide democrat corruption as best they can and magnify political allegations against republicans, but informed Americans are not fooled by leftist bias and deception.
You're not informed and were fooled. You were salivating like a rabid dog anticipating charges against Biden and Clinton and Obama.
Yet here we are, four years in and not one charge been laid.

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. Sound familiar?

Werbung:
You start by examining those who admit that they are getting money from Russia.
Not every thing someone claims is real. You have no proof,all you do is regurgitate propaganda.

Back