We Are Hungry

Werbung:

This a is very funny protest to Michelle Obama's school lunch mandate. But, it is a serious matter as well. More federal control over parents rights to raise their children. More federal control over the education process in this Country. More failed government programs under Obama.
That video was funny but I am not sure I like that anyone outside of parents got the kids to do the protest/project.

I hate michelle obama and I hate her
"let’s move"
program and all her stupid foods that she herself won’t eat but she forces it on American kids

BUT

If you don’t like the federally subsidized school lunch program PACK A SACK LUNCH!!! Beggars can’t be picky

If you don’t like the federally subsidized school lunch program PACK A SACK LUNCH!!! Beggars can’t be picky

Food police threw out kid’s lunch!

Or how about this one in Commie town?

Chicago School Bans Brown Bag Lunches, But Is It for the Kids?

Out of control federal government once again undermining parents abilities to raise their children as they see fit. There seems to be no limit to this tyrannical government's efforts to indoctrinate your children through the public education system in this Country.

Food police threw out kid’s lunch!

Or how about this one in Commie town?

Chicago School Bans Brown Bag Lunches, But Is It for the Kids?

Out of control federal government once again undermining parents abilities to raise their children as they see fit. There seems to be no limit to this tyrannical government's efforts to indoctrinate your children through the public education system in this Country.

I hate to bring this up, I know how this is going to sound and I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy type of guy, but why are they so hell-bent on making sure that kids eat the food the government supplies? If I were a parent in one of these districts I'd ask the kid to bring home a sample so it could be tested in a lab.

I hate to bring this up, I know how this is going to sound and I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy type of guy, but why are they so hell-bent on making sure that kids eat the food the government supplies? If I were a parent in one of these districts I'd ask the kid to bring home a sample so it could be tested in a lab.

LOL......maybe we'll eventually "hook-em up" like they do in China

china-iv1.webp

Well considering most of this government food ends up in the trash ... am sure it wouldn't be hard to find a sample!

healthy food is evil!

this isn't healthy food, it cafeteria food.

I recall an article regarding the "nutritional quality" of the food those kids in NC and somewhere else who got their bag lunches taken and were forced to was highly suspect.

The simple truth is that the standards are not medically sound. That is to say, stupid or worse.

this isn't healthy food, it cafeteria food.

I recall an article regarding the "nutritional quality" of the food those kids in NC and somewhere else who got their bag lunches taken and were forced to was highly suspect.

The simple truth is that the standards are not medically sound. That is to say, stupid or worse.
Again, another wacko liberal argument. We are not discussing health food. We are discussing the federal government forcing your children to eat as they see fit. And, also, undermining parents ability to raise and feed their own children by confiscating bag lunches.

Another wacko liberal attempt to divert the debate when all is lost to simple common sense.

Wacko, unintelligent liberals are all the same ...

Again, another wacko liberal argument. We are not discussing health food. We are discussing the federal government forcing your children to eat as they see fit. And, also, undermining parents ability to raise and feed their own children by confiscating bag lunches.

Another wacko liberal attempt to divert the debate when all is lost to simple common sense.

Wacko, unintelligent liberals are all the same ...

parents often show they can't raise there own kids...work retail one day you will see.

Werbung:
Back