We Are Hungry

Texas_tea

This a is very funny protest to Michelle Obama's school lunch mandate. But, it is a serious matter as well. More federal control over parents rights to raise their children. More federal control over the education process in this Country. More failed government programs under Obama.

Werbung:
Did you see the article on this? One school seemed perplexed that their elementary students wouldn't eat the humus or blackbean salad. I still say these people are clueless about kids. They will go hungry before they will let "yukky" things get past their lips.

Just more liberalism on parade. Deciding they know best and wasting more money on their pet projects....for the children's sake of course.

Did you see the article on this? One school seemed perplexed that their elementary students wouldn't eat the humus or blackbean salad. I still say these people are clueless about kids. They will go hungry before they will let "yukky" things get past their lips.

Just more liberalism on parade. Deciding they know best and wasting more money on their pet projects....for the children's sake of course.
More than just liberalism on parade. This is all out government control of our children. The story out of NY on the morning after pill and the depo provera are other examples.

Let them eat cake!

The King and Queen prefer pie.

The want people to give-up a share of their pie.

These were on their Thanksgiving menu
Banana Cream Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Sweet Potato Pie
Huckleberry Pie
Cherry Pie

this stuff fails and fails every time. kids wont eat what they dont want to eat.
the only upside is that perhaps they'll take it upon themselves to pack their own lunches.
of course if enough kids give up on cafeteria food the schools can save a few bucks on kitchen staff and the bloated nutrition overhead staff as well.

this stuff fails and fails every time. kids wont eat what they dont want to eat.
the only upside is that perhaps they'll take it upon themselves to pack their own lunches.
of course if enough kids give up on cafeteria food the schools can save a few bucks on kitchen staff and the bloated nutrition overhead staff as well.
It won't happen .... federal indoctrination of our children through public school will continue!

It won't happen .... federal indoctrination of our children through public school will continue!

Some of our local elementary schools don't even have a real cafeteria. They do have a catered lunch, but the majority just bring their lunches and even then, a lot of the food packed in lunches gets sent home. Kids want to wolf their food down so they can get out to the playground. It's different for high schoolers. They are ready to eat, especially the boys....you can't fill them up.

I agree that the school lunch mandates are stupid, and quite frankly none of the Feds business. I think the video was funny BUT...I have a huge problem with using children for political purposes whether I agree with the message or not. The two teachers who organized this should be reprimanded. There were some extremely young students in this video and I wish those who choose to go into Education could learn to get their point across without politicizing children. Let the Flame Fest begin!!!

I agree that the school lunch mandates are stupid, and quite frankly none of the Feds business. I think the video was funny BUT...I have a huge problem with using children for political purposes whether I agree with the message or not. The two teachers who organized this should be reprimanded. There were some extremely young students in this video and I wish those who choose to go into Education could learn to get their point across without politicizing children. Let the Flame Fest begin!!!
Normally I would totally agree. But, considering in this case, this not support for a politician, it is not support or against a proposed policy, it is protesting an existing policy that directly affects these children on the very most basic level of the Maslow's Hierarchy .... FOOD!

I agree that the school lunch mandates are stupid, and quite frankly none of the Feds business. I think the video was funny BUT...I have a huge problem with using children for political purposes whether I agree with the message or not!

I agree with you about exploiting kids. But I ran with a group of kids in high school who would have made such a video without the teachers knowledge. We also wouldn't have bought lunch if it was gross, but I guess a lot of kids now are now getting free lunches and breakfasts.

I agree with you about exploiting kids. But I ran with a group of kids in high school who would have made such a video without the teachers knowledge. We also wouldn't have bought lunch if it was gross, but I guess a lot of kids now are now getting free lunches and breakfasts.

I have no comment on what you said, but you got my quote wrong. I didn't use an exclamation point.

Werbung:
Back