Unions' commonplace ability to bankrupt businesses

The free market shows no special mercy and does not save businesses that are taken over by employees who run the businesses into the ground
What? The employees are responsible for that? You're off your rocker. He can't be a business man's arsehole if he allowed that to happen.

seeking to rob the owners of more money than the businesses can make in the free market.
Rubbish. In the end of these fantastic scenarios your dream up, the owner pays the correct wage or he closes. There's no point you quoting instances where they closed simply because if a wage rise for employees. If the business did close for that small of adjustment, it was running at a list before it.

Also, these guys are always linked to the GOP. How coincidental is that. Since time began they have opposed every wage increase ever proposed, bellowing how the country will go broke and a depression will start, etc. it never happened. It's all because they hate the thought of working class deciding their own future rather than some dictatorial boss who loves slavery.
Suck eggs son. There's more to come.

Werbung:
That's right. Slavery was abolished more than 150 years ago in spite of race hustlers trying to keep the memory alive so they can make money and gain political power by playing the ignorant like bongo drums for selfish gain.
You mean the GOP?
I agree.

That's right. Slavery was abolished more than 150 years ago in spite of race hustlers trying to keep the memory alive so they can make money and gain political power by playing the ignorant like bongo drums for selfish gain.
you're just described right wing fools..the ignorant being played like bongo drums for selfish gain..."the election was stolen' hahahahahahahhahahaha

you have to be pretty stupid to believe that after losing more than 60 court cases claiming fraud, and paying out a billion dollars in defamation cases, but no one ever accused right wingers of being intelligent

What? The employees are responsible for that? You're off your rocker. He can't be a business man's arsehole if he allowed that to happen.

Rubbish. In the end of these fantastic scenarios your dream up, the owner pays the correct wage or he closes. There's no point you quoting instances where they closed simply because if a wage rise for employees. If the business did close for that small of adjustment, it was running at a list before it.

Also, these guys are always linked to the GOP. How coincidental is that. Since time began they have opposed every wage increase ever proposed, bellowing how the country will go broke and a depression will start, etc. it never happened. It's all because they hate the thought of working class deciding their own future rather than some dictatorial boss who loves slavery.
Suck eggs son. There's more to come.
I once owned a small business. Beggars would come by and ask me for money all the time, not knowing I struggled financially for nearly 20 years for reasons that could not be avoided since I had started my business without investment capitol of any kind. If I did not give the beggars as much as they thought I should have they cursed me for supposedly being rich and greedy. They were steeped in ignorance.

My booker kept the book=s of dozens of small businesses in our town and she told me not to despair over financial struggles because of all the records she kept my business was in better shape than most.

Workers cannot force a business owner to adjust his business to give them as much money as they demand and still remain solvent.

More people need to form and join unions. Unions are why social mobility is so much higher for people in Western Europe.

It is very difficult to unionize in this country. We would not have a 40 hour week or overtime without unions. Railways think that a train a mile long should have only one (1) employee in charge. Too few workers are what caused the train wreck in Palestine, Ohio.

I once owned a small business. Beggars would come by and ask me for money all the time, not knowing I struggled financially for nearly 20 years for reasons that could not be avoided since I had started my business without investment capitol of any kind. If I did not give the beggars as much as they thought I should have they cursed me for supposedly being rich and greedy. They were steeped in ignorance.

My booker kept the book=s of dozens of small businesses in our town and she told me not to despair over financial struggles because of all the records she kept my business was in better shape than most.

Workers cannot force a business owner to adjust his business to give them as much money as they demand and still remain solvent.
You're a liar.

so once more you can't name a single person.
you must enjoy me making you look stupid lol
Lefties do not want people focusing on Biden's lies which is why you can hardly find a devout democrat willing to admit Biden lies as much as he does.

Werbung:
Back