Unions' commonplace ability to bankrupt businesses

mark francis

Business owners cannot demand customers buy their products at higher prices to cover unsustainable wage increases so when unions drive costs up the unionized businesses are subject to going bankrupt.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/left-wing-workers-at-coffee-shop-decide-to-unionize-all-3-shops-close-a-week-later-then-wokeness-goes-on-full-display?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%20PM%20Premium%20Test%202024-06-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM&tpcc=email-premiumtest 6-17-24

Left-wing workers at coffee shop decide to unionize, all 3 shops close a week later — then wokeness goes on full display

DAVE URBANSKI

JUNE 17, 2024

'We wanted better pay and stability and part-time health benefits, not only full-time.'

Just one week after left-wing employees of a Philadelphia coffee shop decided to unionize, all three of the shop's locations closed down — and then the employees actually staged a protest against the closures.

Werbung:
Business owners cannot demand customers buy their products at higher prices to cover unsustainable wage increases so when unions drive costs up the unionized businesses are subject to going bankrupt.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/left-wing-workers-at-coffee-shop-decide-to-unionize-all-3-shops-close-a-week-later-then-wokeness-goes-on-full-display?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%20PM%20Premium%20Test%202024-06-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM&tpcc=email-premiumtest 6-17-24

Left-wing workers at coffee shop decide to unionize, all 3 shops close a week later — then wokeness goes on full display

DAVE URBANSKI

JUNE 17, 2024

'We wanted better pay and stability and part-time health benefits, not only full-time.'

Just one week after left-wing employees of a Philadelphia coffee shop decided to unionize, all three of the shop's locations closed down — and then the employees actually staged a protest against the closures.
There's two things here.
I'll bet the owner of the shops was a republican and wanted to belch some shit on Biden. He also wants people to work for nothing while he trousers millions. Fuck him.

The other is when Trump increased the price of all Chinese imports by ten percent, the Chinese reciprocated which made exports to there non viable, sent hundreds of farmers broke and piled up export commodities all-over the country which forced proves down.
My point is, not a word out of you republican hypocrites. People suicided over that but not one republican ever admitted the damage it did.
Now some slave labour kids serving coffee want a wage rise and your all doing somersaults and claiming it will destroy the nation, wages are out of control, unions will destroy the whole fabric of society.

Don't make me vomit.

Unions are a legitimate way to permit workers to set their prices, just as capitalists and retailers do.

There's two things here.
I'll bet the owner of the shops was a republican and wanted to belch some shit on Biden. He also wants people to work for nothing while he trousers millions. Fuck him.

The other is when Trump increased the price of all Chinese imports by ten percent, the Chinese reciprocated which made exports to there non viable, sent hundreds of farmers broke and piled up export commodities all-over the country which forced proves down.
My point is, not a word out of you republican hypocrites. People suicided over that but not one republican ever admitted the damage it did.
Now some slave labour kids serving coffee want a wage rise and your all doing somersaults and claiming it will destroy the nation, wages are out of control, unions will destroy the whole fabric of society.

Don't make me vomit.
Unions can no more make free-market customers pay for their government mandated wage increases than can free-market business owners. That is a fact.

Unions can no more make free-market customers pay for their government mandated wage increases than can free-market business owners. That is a fact.
Unions don't care about the free market prices nor are they govt mandated.
They care about slave Labor which all republicans want re introduced, including you.

With unions kids working at McDonald's would be getting $1 and hour and capitalist arseholes like you would be chortling about it. Well fuck the Capitalist system. Every has a right to earn a decent wage to sustain a reasonable lifestyle.

Unions don't care about the free market prices nor are they govt mandated.
They care about slave Labor which all republicans want re introduced, including you.

With unions kids working at McDonald's would be getting $1 and hour and capitalist arseholes like you would be chortling about it. Well fuck the Capitalist system. Every has a right to earn a decent wage to sustain a reasonable lifestyle.
Greedy union members only think the small business owners are greedy and rolling in dough, which is why they blame the business owners for declaring bankruptcy when the unions succeed in driving up business costs above amounts that can be sustained in the free market.

Greedy union members only think the small business owners are greedy and rolling in dough, which is why they blame the business owners for declaring bankruptcy when the unions succeed in driving up business costs above amounts that can be sustained in the free market.
prove it.

I only care what you think. Slavery was abolished.

But since your keeping tabs on everything, do some checking and tell us the business owner actually permanently closed the business or went bankrupt. Let's see how good you are.

I only care what you think. Slavery was abolished.

But since your keeping tabs on everything, do some checking and tell us the business owner actually permanently closed the business or went bankrupt. Let's see how good you are.
Only the lowest of the greedy and ignorant can falsely imagine they have a right to accuse business owners who hired them when they begged for a job of slavery if they do not pay them far more than they are worth in the open and free labor market

Only the lowest of the greedy and ignorant can falsely imagine they have a right to accuse business owners who hired them when they begged for a job of slavery if they do not pay them far more than they are worth in the open and free labor market
Again, I don't care what you think. Slavery has been abolished.

I don't care about business owners.
The owners used to pay what they thought they were worth. Not anymore son. They pay everyone according to the law or shut the doors. Arseholes like you and republicans cannot tolerate the working class having input into their lifestyles. You would rather they grovel to some pompous owner for a piss poor wages. Well fuck you and them.

Again, I don't care what you think. Slavery has been abolished.
That's right. Slavery was abolished more than 150 years ago in spite of race hustlers trying to keep the memory alive so they can make money and gain political power by playing the ignorant like bongo drums for selfish gain.

Werbung:
I don't care about business owners.
The owners used to pay what they thought they were worth. Not anymore son. They pay everyone according to the law or shut the doors. Arseholes like you and republicans cannot tolerate the working class having input into their lifestyles. You would rather they grovel to some pompous owner for a piss poor wages. Well fuck you and them.
The free market shows no special mercy and does not save businesses that are taken over by employees who run the businesses into the ground seeking to rob the owners of more money than the businesses can make in the free market.

Back