Trumps helicopter ride

pjmret

Claimed to be 9n a helicopter which almost crashed with Willie brown, former mayor of sf. Brown denies it. Trump rode with Jerry brown, former CA gov, but that didn't crash. Hey, Willie, Jerry, both were browns at least

Trump says he has the proof but oddly hasn't released it lol
He has threatened to sue of course

Typical lying moooron Trump lol

Werbung:
Is that anything like when joe was arrested in south Africa and on the senate floor or marching for civil right or when he was a professor teaching classes or when his dead uncle came back to life so joe could pin a medal on him. Or when his other uncle was ate by cannibals or when he was a truck driver or when he defeated the great gang run by corn pop. Or when his family worked inn the coal mines for 12 hours and then played foot ball for 8 hours before going home or when he was raised in a A Hispanic polish Jewish Irish hood.
Kinda sounds like it .

Is that anything like when joe was arrested in south Africa and on the senate floor or marching for civil right or when he was a professor teaching classes or when his dead uncle came back to life so joe could pin a medal on him. Or when his other uncle was ate by cannibals or when he was a truck driver or when he defeated the great gang run by corn pop. Or when his family worked inn the coal mines for 12 hours and then played foot ball for 8 hours before going home or when he was raised in a A Hispanic polish Jewish Irish hood.
Kinda sounds like it .

joe isn't running for president.
this reflects on the mental condition of a candidate duh
try to keep on topic, mooooron

Claimed to be 9n a helicopter which almost crashed with Willie brown, former mayor of sf. Brown denies it. Trump rode with Jerry brown, former CA gov, but that didn't crash. Hey, Willie, Jerry, both were browns at least

Trump says he has the proof but oddly hasn't released it lol
He has threatened to sue of course

Typical lying moooron Trump lol
I believe it is only right to question his narrative given the similar lies Hillary told about her combat experience in Bosnia, the lies that Brian Williams told about his combat experience in Iraq, that Tampon Walz told about his combat experiences in Afghanistan, that Richard Blumenthal told of his fighting experiences in Vietnam, that Alexander Vindman related about his life-threatening injuries in Iraq, and so forth.

I believe it is only right to question his narrative given the similar lies Hillary told about her combat experience in Bosnia, the lies that Brian Williams told about his combat experience in Iraq, that Tampon Walz told about his combat experiences in Afghanistan, that Richard Blumenthal told of his fighting experiences in Vietnam, that Alexander Vindman related about his life-threatening injuries in Iraq, and so forth.
Right wing off topic blather

Of course it's right but why didn't you say so etching 8 years ago?
You said you know Willie was rooting kamala but didn't know about a near death experience with Trump?
Don't make me vomit.

Of course it's right but why didn't you say so etching 8 years ago?
You said you know Willie was rooting kamala but didn't know about a near death experience with Trump?
Don't make me vomit.
I have still not heard anything about Trump and a helicopter. Was that reported on CNN?

Werbung:
Back