Trump has put Springfield, Ohio in complete danger.

Stray Bullet

A school had to be evacuated because of bomb threats from his supporters due to his comments about Haitian immigrants. These people are threatening to bomb a school because they think pets are being eaten by immigrants? I don’t get the logic at all there. This guy (Trump) is like the joker from Batman or some shit.

Werbung:

A school had to be evacuated because of bomb threats from his supporters due to his comments about Haitian immigrants. These people are threatening to bomb a school because they think pets are being eaten by immigrants? I don’t get the logic at all there. This guy (Trump) is like the joker from Batman or some shit.
Hate to tell you this but there has been going on all over Florida and some other states so I guess the ones in other states is Trump's fault also ? Just saying there more going on here then what we know

The supporters are the problem obviously. They are complete nuts.

Werbung:
The supporters are the problem obviously. They are complete nuts.
Boris it very well could be trump supporters in Springfield , it could just as easy be a mix of people. Let's be serious would you want your town of 59000 invaded with Between 15000 and 20000.illegals with no resources.
And Biden sent them there a Republican area .Nice hey. And
He was also flying them into the naval Air field in Jacksonville by the plane load from other nation's.
Liberals all over the nation complaing about them Boris.odd how we're getting the same calls in Florida schools a mostly Republican
state state , along with other states around the nation

Back