Trump has 101% success in upcoming presidential election too

reedak

In my previous post, I pointed the way to the US leader to reenter the White House for another term. His political arch-rival should not lose heart. Common sense will tell him that the so-called "101% success" is not the monopoly of a single candidate. In other words, if either candidate rushes to Moscow ahead of his political arch-rival before the November presidential election and succeeds to negotiate for a full Russian withdrawal from Ukraine, it will be game over for the other.

Werbung:
i think there is 0% chance putin would agree to such a thing and actually do it before the election.

there is a huge downside of going to russia and failing, it would hurt whoever tries it

i think there is 0% chance putin would agree to such a thing and actually do it before the election.

there is a huge downside of going to russia and failing, it would hurt whoever tries it
You should know that Russia is the root cause of the problem in its invasion of Ukraine. If the US leader (as the head of the world's sole superpower and leading country of NATO) refuses to fix the problem at the source, where else can he go to find the solution? Going to the moon or Mars?

Taking an analogy, if the roof of your house is leaking on raining days, don't you try to patch up the hole in the roof? Or are you going to give your house away to somebody and choose to be homeless and a wandering tramp in the streets? :)

Last edited:
You should know that Russia is the root cause of the problem in its invasion of Ukraine. If the US leader (as the head of the world's sole superpower and leading country of NATO) refuses to fix the problem at the source, where else can he go to find the solution? Going to the moon or Mars?

Taking an analogy, if the roof of your house is leaking on raining days, don't you try to patch up the hole in the roof? Or are you going to give your house to somebody and choose to be homeless and wandering in the streets? :)
i do know russia is the root cause.

the only way to "fix" it might be to keep supplying ukraine with weapons until russia exhausts its motivation to stay there.

i do know russia is the root cause.

the only way to "fix" it might be to keep supplying ukraine with weapons until russia exhausts its motivation to stay there.

Yes. by then countless children and other innocent civilians in Ukraine would have gone to the Great Beyond see the Supreme Divine Being. 😭

Yes. by then countless children and other innocent civilians in Ukraine would have gone to the Great Beyond see the Supreme Divine Being. 😭

It's a shame the war is killing people but I just don't think it's as simple as an American President meeting with putin to solve it

Werbung:
Are there missiles in Cuba now? Are any on the way to Cuba now?
Wasn't JFK the guy who lacked the GUTS to end the silly Vietnam War?
JFK said in his inaugural speech the following:
"we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty."

And of course, since a huge part of the word was not free, I thought. "Oh shit, this fool is gonna draft me to invade China or the USSR or somewhere else".

The only good thing about JFK was that he was not Nixon.

Back