Trannie fag murders both of his parents.... Will Biden nominate him to the supreme court

Werbung:
You sure obsess about me lol
Wait, let me get this straight, you answer my every post and claim that I am obsessive.

Your mother was wrong for locking you in the closet.

However we all fully understand why she did it.

Wait, let me get this straight, you answer my every post and claim that I am obsessive.

You obsess about me lol.

So you are actually claiming that when trans fags kill their parents the story should not be reported out of respect for trans fag murderers.

You are a sick MFer
No I’m saying you’re ways of reporting it are wrong and purely exploitive for your agenda of smearing the LGBTQ community as a whole instead of it being about this one individual.

No I’m saying you’re ways of reporting it are wrong and purely exploitive for your agenda of smearing the LGBTQ community as a whole instead of it being about this one individual.
Ok you instruct us all. What is the right way to report a trannie fag shooting his parents to death so that he can get sent to prison where he can suck off all the other prisoners in the shower. Anyone who defends a trannie fag murderer is a trannie fag murderer

You obsess about me lol.

yes, your weird personal stuff about me indicates an obsession.
but you are so stupid you can't figure out simple stuff. lol

yes, your weird personal stuff about me indicates an obsession.
but you are so stupid you can't figure out simple stuff. lol
LOL the fact is that whatever your mind determines to be reality, is reality in the small world where you live.

149f6cde58bfa085533061262b6f6c4a.gif

Werbung:
Ok you instruct us all. What is the right way to report a trannie fag shooting his parents to death so that he can get sent to prison where he can suck off all the other prisoners in the shower. Anyone who defends a trannie fag murderer is a trannie fag murderer
Well it’s immature to call it tranny fag murder for one. Fag is a hate word that makes you lose all credibility as the person reporting it. The right way is to have respect for the situation and simply report the facts.

Back