Trannie fag murders both of his parents.... Will Biden nominate him to the supreme court

Tripoli

An "armed and dangerous" transgender woman accused of gunning down her parents in their Utah home spurred an hours-long manhunt this week, telling authorities she would "do it again" after her capture.

Mia Bailey, 28, was arrested Wednesday and charged with 11 felony counts related to the double homicide of parents Joseph, 70, and Gail Bailey, 69, and the attempted murder of her brother, according to the Washington City Police Department.

"We have some good news. We have the suspect in custody." St. George Police Officer Tiffany Mitchell announced in a Facebook live broadcast, telling residents of the Bloomington Hills and Fort Pierce they were no longer urged to shelter in place.

Now he she it gets to go to the male prison and suck off leroy

https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgen...ts-dead-told-police-she-would-do-again-police

Democrats are great, for trannie target practice that is

Werbung:
you sure dont hide your mentally ill obsessions. lol
You afraid of the truth?

Trannie fag murders both of his parents.... Will Biden nominate him to the supreme court​

An "armed and dangerous" transgender woman accused of gunning down her parents in their Utah home spurred an hours-long manhunt this week, telling authorities she would "do it again" after her capture.

Mia Bailey, 28, was arrested Wednesday and charged with 11 felony counts related to the double homicide of parents Joseph, 70, and Gail Bailey, 69, and the attempted murder of her brother, according to the Washington City Police Department.

"We have some good news. We have the suspect in custody." St. George Police Officer Tiffany Mitchell announced in a Facebook live broadcast, telling residents of the Bloomington Hills and Fort Pierce they were no longer urged to shelter in place.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgen...ts-dead-told-police-she-would-do-again-police

You afraid of the truth?

Trannie fag murders both of his parents.... Will Biden nominate him to the supreme court​

i'm afraid i'll hurt my side laughing so hard at you and your stupidity and obsessions.

you really go to great lengths to find these stories to post to a political forum, proving how stupid you are :)

i'm afraid i'll hurt my side laughing so hard at you and your stupidity and obsessions.

you really go to great lengths to find these stories to post to a political forum, proving how stupid you are :)
So you believe that trannies murdering their parents is hysterically funny.

Excellent, now lay back on the couch and tell us about your mother

So you believe that trannies murdering their parents is hysterically funny.

Excellent, now lay back on the couch and tell us about your mother
i believe you are, as my post clearly stated.
god you are beyond stupid. lol.
too stupid to read and understand simple words and sentences.
hahahahahah
hahahahah

i believe you are, as my post clearly stated.
god you are beyond stupid. lol.
too stupid to read and understand simple words and sentences.
hahahahahah
hahahahah
Yeah Baby, I found my mojo

screen-shot-2017-05-07-at-5-29-54-pm.png

Tell us again how hysterically funny a fag murdering his parents is?

Time for your Thorazine

How can you condemn people when you yourself are awful? You’re just using this story to smear all LGBTQ people.

Tell us again how hysterically funny a fag murdering his parents is?

Time for your Thorazine

quote where I said this story was funny, lying mor on. lol.
of course I didn't, I said you were funny...and stupid.
god you are too stupid to read simple words and sentences. lol

Really you thought this story was so funny that you are afraid you will hurt your side laughing so hard.

That is really interesting, so do you ever stab animals for fun?

Werbung:
Back