This really has to be said.

Werbung:
Rachel Maddow has the facts and cannot be refuted.
It's interesting though how the maggats have been trumpeting the exact opposite.
It was Donny dickhead who said if Biden is re elected we won't have a country.
Where did he think it was going?

If it's so good under Biden, why would we return to where it was worse under Trump? That's GOP logic for you.

There is no way the United States will cease to exist if Trump loses.
Trump will say anything to impress his mob of ignorant MAGA fools.

Boring, boring repetitive Tripoli adds nothing useful, ever.

LOL if you paid attention, you heard this from me first

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/20...rgia-orders-removal-judge-christina-peterson/

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - The Supreme Court of Georgia is ordering the removal of a Douglas County judge who was arrested last week at a Buckhead nightclub.

“Douglas County Probate Court Judge Christina Peterson has been charged with a number of violations of the Code of Judicial Conduct (CJC), including a number of violations that the Judicial Qualifications Commission (JQC) says exhibited a pattern of judicial misconduct while in office,” the court said in a ruling issued Tuesday morning. “The JQC Hearing Panel found that Judge Peterson violated multiple rules in the CJC and that 2 those violations warrant her removal from the bench.

“We agree that removal is warranted here ... Accordingly, it is ordered that Judge Christina Peterson of the Douglas County Probate Court be removed from office, effective upon the date of this opinion. As a result, Judge Peterson ‘shall not be eligible to be elected or appointed to any judicial office in this state until seven years have elapsed’ from the date of this opinion.”

As a song it goes, another democrap bites the dust

Werbung:
Bennie Hill reruns are not truth, Being deliberately annoying is not truth.You are only a troll and a ;pest,
I have pests on my eggplants, lantern fly nymphs I believe. A finger flick is faster than they can move. What pests do you have on your veggies?

LOL if you paid attention, you heard this from me first

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/20...rgia-orders-removal-judge-christina-peterson/

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - The Supreme Court of Georgia is ordering the removal of a Douglas County judge who was arrested last week at a Buckhead nightclub.

“Douglas County Probate Court Judge Christina Peterson has been charged with a number of violations of the Code of Judicial Conduct (CJC), including a number of violations that the Judicial Qualifications Commission (JQC) says exhibited a pattern of judicial misconduct while in office,” the court said in a ruling issued Tuesday morning. “The JQC Hearing Panel found that Judge Peterson violated multiple rules in the CJC and that 2 those violations warrant her removal from the bench.

“We agree that removal is warranted here ... Accordingly, it is ordered that Judge Christina Peterson of the Douglas County Probate Court be removed from office, effective upon the date of this opinion. As a result, Judge Peterson ‘shall not be eligible to be elected or appointed to any judicial office in this state until seven years have elapsed’ from the date of this opinion.”

As a song it goes, another democrap bites the dust

And since you are so fond of Benny, here is 10 hours of his show theme

Back