This one is classic

Werbung:
The when she lied about what was stolen she should not have said food stamps as it makes it clear she did not have that much money and the purse was not that spendy...

That said My woman has a purse that retails for some stupid number like 400 bucks...it cost 20 bucks at a cosignment store. I have no idea the brand, but I guess they cost most then COACH...

By the way how much Welfare do we give the Oil companies again? How much money do they have?

Reminds me of the people in NOLA after Katrina that were given emergency debit cards worth $2000. One woman spent some of her's on a $1500 designer purse.

The when she lied about what was stolen she should not have said food stamps as it makes it clear she did not have that much money and the purse was not that spendy...

That said My woman has a purse that retails for some stupid number like 400 bucks...it cost 20 bucks at a cosignment store. I have no idea the brand, but I guess they cost most then COACH...

By the way how much Welfare do we give the Oil companies again? How much money do they have?

According to Think Progress (a liberal leaning site), the United States will spend $77 billion over the next decade on subsidies and tax breaks for oil companies.

According to the CBO and the CRS, the United States will spend over $10 trillion over the next decade on means tested welfare programs.

According to Think Progress (a liberal leaning site), the United States will spend $77 billion over the next decade on subsidies and tax breaks for oil companies.

According to the CBO and the CRS, the United States will spend over $10 trillion over the next decade on means tested welfare programs.

Do not clutter the issue with facts. Liberals do not like that.

I love Goodwill. Cant tell you how many 50-120 shirts I've gotten for 4.99.
So thats the difference here, you and I find ways to live within our means and this young lady does not.

I love Goodwill. Cant tell you how many 50-120 shirts I've gotten for 4.99.
So thats the difference here, you and I find ways to live within our means and this young lady does not.

actuly you have no idea how she does it...you have far to little evidence of anything. You don't even know that she actuly had anything she claimed stolen. Maybe it was made up to try to get insurnace,

Werbung:
Back