The Fall of Israel

ah..but....yahwah punishes the zionist faithful if they are not going around killing as many "enemies" as possible..especially women and children

it's in the book,,so it must be true..

members of the site should treat themselves to a screening of monty python's "life of brian" which is a stunning demolition of religion in general and judeo-christianity in particular

comrade python
london

Werbung:
You’re creating more terrorism retard. And Israel are being terrorists themselves with America’s integrity being dragged through the mud. Nobody wins here.
I'm not creating anything. You fail to acknowledge you're supporting terrorists.
I hope they flatten the whole place.

i think you should be an honest person and acknowledge that you support genocide and ethnic cleansing

singling out one side as terrorists is ridiculous

what do you call the killing of many thousands of women and children ?

comrade stalin
gaza famine is still the issue

i think you should be an honest person and acknowledge that you support genocide and ethnic cleansing

singling out one side as terrorists is ridiculous

what do you call the killing of many thousands of women and children ?

comrade stalin
Collateral damage.
You said nothing when GWB killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq. Was that not genocide?

Collateral damage.
You said nothing when GWB killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq. Was that not genocide?
Most people said something against the war in Iraq and George Bush. Al Gore actually won the presidency. George Bush was very unliked. You keep saying this fucking dumbass thing to justify killing innocent people. You say it to me when I was just a kid then. You’re clearly just a troll on this issue with no real solutions but to bootlick racist militarism. My ass you’re a democrat.

the old testament is a manual for genocide for genocide and ethnic cleansing

you should read it sometime instead of recycling shill propaganda

comrade stalin
palestine

Most people said something against the war in Iraq and George Bush. Al Gore actually won the presidency. George Bush was very unliked. You keep saying this fucking dumbass thing to justify killing innocent people. You say it to me when I was just a kid then. You’re clearly just a troll on this issue with no real solutions but to bootlick racist militarism. My ass you’re a democrat.
It's ok for you to have an opinion but no one else.

What solutions have you offered? Let the terrorist breed up so to kill more Americans.
Fuck terrorists and all those who support them.

the "state" of israel, as we all know, through the pilotage of airplanes, has recently caused at least ten times the loss of human life

comrade stalin

Werbung:
Back