the effects of queer beer

Werbung:
oh well, they underestimated how childish and petulant the right wing cancel culture is. Its amazing how the "anti snowflake" party has become supreme snowflakes. God, is there anything that doesn't upset them anymore? lol

after decades of whining about cancel culture the right wing now excels at it.

of course, "queer beer" is a very childish way to talk about the subject, but that's right wing morons for you!

oh well, they underestimated how childish and petulant the right wing cancel culture is. Its amazing how the "anti snowflake" party has become supreme snowflakes. God, is there anything that doesn't upset them anymore? lol

after decades of whining about cancel culture the right wing now excels at it.

of course, "queer beer" is a very childish way to talk about the subject, but that's right wing morons for you!
You mean like how democrats cried over a bottle of syrup and a American Indian on a box of butter or the Liberals called for a Goya Foods’ boycott after the company’s chief executive Robert Unanue praised Mr. Trump at an event at the White House. Mr. Unanue said Mr. Trump’s leadership was a “blessing” for Hispanic Americans. The boycott turned into a “boycott,” according to Mr. Unanue. “Our sales went up significantly since the pandemic,” he told FOX Business’ Stuart Varney. “We did well because the restaurant business declined 70%, but we also did well because of the backlash of a boycott to a buycott. We have our traditional customers, we kept them, but we also have new customers.”Goya foods donated tons of food in Evey disaster to help hurricane flood and and tornado victims among others a great company. then they went after the my pillow guy
Democrat fans s are boycotting queer beer also lol

In the most recent survey, of over 2,100 consumers in April, the segments of society most likely to be boycotting some product or company were six-figure earners (37% of them do so), Gen Z (32%), Millennials (28%), those whose political affiliation is Democratic (31%) and Republican (24%).

Here is a partial list of the democrat ban mentality

First democrats.
The first known democrats. Yup. They sure as heck wanted to ban fire. You know… for the children.

The List​

I just did a partial list of things democrats want to ban and boycott . Its a huge list tahat shows food old ricky retardo is clueless about what hes talking about

I just did a partial list of things democrats want to ban and boycott . Its a huge list tahat shows food old ricky retardo is clueless about what hes talking about
I know right wingers are snowflakes and you are childish
Queer beer? Seriously? Lol how childish

It's amazing what wimps right wingers are.
God they make teenagers look mature lol

Oh no a trans3xual drinks beer?
We right wing snowflakes must show our outrage. Lol.

God you morons are such wimps lol

Werbung:
Back