The amazing life of Joe Biden

the annoying thing

Where do I start he the first Irish Catholic Jewish Pollock Puerto Rican black women to be president and put NATO together and be a professor and truck driver and be arrested not only in South Africa but marching for civil rights and on the Senate floor .

But he comes From a tough family .The would mine coal underground for 12 hours a day then play foot ball for 4 then go home for dinner and start all over the next day.
There is so much more .No wonder Democrats elected him president he's a amazing man

Werbung:
Joes the only man to have a uncle ate by cannibals and to pin a medial on his dead uncles chest. Amazing no wonder liberals here support him.
anyone here seen the movie "the dark crystal" where all the nasties gather around the dying leader in preparation
for the squable over who gets the spoils..

same script

comrade stalin
hollywood
Hardly . Hey is Putin still pooping his pants in public.

Yes its easy to see why liberals support Joe , O yes Joe just recently he knows how to do something trump can not do and that was tell the truth, I wonder why he isn't ?

Where do I start he the first Irish Catholic Jewish Pollock Puerto Rican black women to be president and put NATO together and be a professor and truck driver and be arrested not only in South Africa but marching for civil rights and on the Senate floor .

But he comes From a tough family .The would mine coal underground for 12 hours a day then play foot ball for 4 then go home for dinner and start all over the next day.
There is so much more .No wonder Democrats elected him president he's a amazing man

He's got my vote!

Don't forget he attended a traditional black college. Delaware state.

Biden never mined coal, in actuality he carried the mined coal on his back to the power plant 3 tons at a time

Werbung:
Back