Taylor Swift endorses Harris

Stray Bullet

Well useless neo-liberals just had their dreams come true after Taylor succumbed to pressure to endorse Kamala after backlash and many smear articles that followed her meeting her friend Britney Mahomes. That’s the real story here. I don’t care who wins. I’m contemptuous towards Kamala’s candidacy and I think Trump is a complete idiot. So whatever happens is fine with me.

Werbung:
How was Taylor Swift pressured? There is zero evidence that she was pressured in any way.
If Trump becoming president is okay by you, you are a dolt.

How was Taylor Swift pressured? There is zero evidence that she was pressured in any way.
If Trump becoming president is okay by you, you are a dolt.
Because when someone told me about her endorsement I looked it up and you can find dozens of articles pondering if she’s a Trump supporter and what not. Like this one by The Guardian.

It probably is not good for her image to be thought of as a Trump supporter, but I doubt that her fans believe that she is.
As I said, she was not forced to do anything. She is a smart and clever businesswoman, and free to decide for herself.
There is no reason why any entertainer needs to endorse candidates.

It probably is not good for her image to be thought of as a Trump supporter, but I doubt that her fans believe that she is.
As I said, she was not forced to do anything. She is a smart and clever businesswoman, and free to decide for herself.
There is no reason why any entertainer needs to endorse candidates.
I already knew she was a liberal. But you’ll notice a lot of liberals aren’t as passionate about this election because of the whole genocide thing. It’s hard to get excited about workers rights and what not when you know your country is accumulating so much blood on its hands. It’s a real buzzkill to know that we’re murdering people. That’s why so many unions have come out and spoken against the genocide.

Creative people are rarely any sort of conservative, because creativity tends to require coloring outside the lines. doing stuff that has never been done before. Actors spend their careers pondering how the characters they play carry themselves, how they talk, how they think. Acting is putting one's self in one another's shoes. And that makes them more empathetic and less dogmatic.

Creative people are rarely any sort of conservative, because creativity tends to require coloring outside the lines. doing stuff that has never been done before. Actors spend their careers pondering how the characters they play carry themselves, how they talk, how they think. Acting is putting one's self in one another's shoes. And that makes them more empathetic and less dogmatic.
Depends on how creative I’d imagine. Pop stars aren’t the same as a band like Tool or Dream Theater. Those guys are as creative as it gets being in progressive bands who actually went to school to study art and music. Most pop stars these days use auto tune and our culture as devolved into pure dog shit. These A-listers and pop singers got nothing politically on a band like the Dead Kennedys (who’s logo is on my profile picture). They’re light years ahead of anything these pop stars feel like they can safely say. If Taylor was really the kind of person who put her money where her mouth is then she’d be saying this stuff a long time ago and consistently. She’s saying it just after Trump made a complete idiot of himself at a debate. Just like Demi Lovato dissed Trump at the ass end of his presidency when he was practically irrelevant.

Werbung:
Genocide will destroy the Democratic Party. It already did for me and I was very loyal. I voted for both Hillary and Biden as a Bernie Supporter holding his nose. So if I’m out then I can only imagine who else is. This view is not a minority. People see and know what murder is and they know who’s funding it. The only question here is how many are left for each side of the Americans who are truly selfish enough to support or believe in either party and which side will most of those kinds of people turn out for? We’ll find out on November 5th.

Last edited:
Back