Squad gets new nick name.

Werbung:
What is this right wing obsession with the squad? I don't pay attention to them or other individual reps if they aren't m8ne which they aren't

I care about legislation from the house that has an effect

But you keep obsessing about them

What is this right wing obsession with the squad? I don't pay attention to them or other individual reps if they aren't m8ne which they aren't

Lying lefties: Pay no attention to the terrorists and anti-American radicals in our midst. They can do no harm.

Lying lefties: Pay no attention to the terrorists and anti-American radicals in our midst. They can do no harm.

well, i pay a lot of attention to the antiamericans who tried to overthrow biden's election.
that's why so many of them are going to jail.

Lol yep they are anti American and pro terrorist and you do not have a issue with that .
Yea I think millions have a issue with it.
Except those who agree with them like you

That's the problem you can't answrr simple questions lol

Where did I support them? Duh

You make the dumbest posts lol
You have have denied that thing about them many times .
Why dont you tell us all why it took so long for you to admit Hamas were terrorist and your answer was hateful and seem like it was either shamed out of it or embarrassed to admit the truth.

You have have denied that thing about them many times .
Why dont you tell us all why it took so long for you to admit Hamas were terrorist and your answer was hateful and seem like it was either shamed out of it or embarrassed to admit the truth.
How long did it take me to say Hama was evil? You act like I have been posting about them for years or something lol

What thing have I denied about who? Lol

How long did it take me to say Hama was evil? You act like I have been posting about them for years or something lol

What thing have I denied about who? Lol
It took several days and challenges and like I said your answer was hateful and sounder fake to me.

Yes I'm sure the legislation and policy's of the squad are good for America expecilly towards Jews .

Werbung:
well, i pay a lot of attention to the antiamericans who tried to overthrow biden's election.
that's why so many of them are going to jail.
How can we fix the widespread problem of voter fraud without hurting the feelings of those who owe their political wins to fraud?

Back