Should Biological Males Comptete Against Girls/Women?

Should Biological Males Comptete Against Girls/Women?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
YOU know that doesn't work. Just recently 5 young women were denied the right to compete in future competition simply because they refuse to compete against an obvious male who thinks he is a female. This is going to change. I guarantee it.
Of course you do. You possess the ability to see into the future.

I observe that you cannot say the names of these five young women or the time or place where and when this happened.

Werbung:

I observe that you cannot say the names of these five young women or the time or place where and when this happened.
IT was reported...as in IT WAS IN THE NEWS. There you go again, proving to everyone that democrats just do not keep up with what is going on. Do dems really just parrot the Gutter Media and have no natural curiosity for the truth themselves?? Try reading something other than the Ene-Media. You realize that they have been lying for their own agenda for decades...that is, unless you are on board with their agenda yourself...then i can see why you have no curiosity.

Last edited:

O my I see the stupid has come out of you again for a major episode of stupidity.. Women refuse to compete against men all the time ,
And rightfully so.

Critics believe that transgender women may retain some physical advantages (such as bone density and muscle memory) from their male puberty.
They argue that this could create an unfair advantage in certain sports, especially those relying heavily on physical strength.
Some female athletes have expressed frustration, feeling that their opportunities are diminished when competing against transgender athletes.
Legal Challenges:
Several female athletes in Connecticut filed a lawsuit challenging the state’s policy. They argue that it violates Title IX, a federal law prohibiting sex-based discrimination in education programs, including sports.
The lawsuit aims to address concerns about fairness and competitive balance.

O my I see the stupid has come out of you again for a major episode of stupidity.. Women refuse to compete against men all the time ,
And rightfully so.

Critics believe that transgender women may retain some physical advantages (such as bone density and muscle memory) from their male puberty.
They argue that this could create an unfair advantage in certain sports, especially those relying heavily on physical strength.
Some female athletes have expressed frustration, feeling that their opportunities are diminished when competing against transgender athletes.
Legal Challenges:
Several female athletes in Connecticut filed a lawsuit challenging the state’s policy. They argue that it violates Title IX, a federal law prohibiting sex-based discrimination in education programs, including sports.
The lawsuit aims to address concerns about fairness and competitive balance

No reasonable female OR MALE in a sane world would consider men wearing nailpolish and lipstick competing against women to be a good thing. There is an underlying agenda there and it is in my opinion to cause chaos, confusion, and destruction to a society and ultimately THIS nation. America MUST BE DESTROYED so that Obama's nightmare of transforming this nation...to hell on earth, can be realized.

IT was reported...as in IT WAS IN THE NEWS. There you go again, proving to everyone that democrats just do not keep up with what is going on. Do dems really just parrot the Gutter Media and have no natural curiosity for the truth themselves?? Try reading something other than the Ene-Media. You realize that they have been lying for their own agenda for decades...that is, unless you are on board with their agenda yourself...then i can see why you have no curiosity.
You are the one that reported this, so you can either tell us who, where or when, or I call bullshit on you.

You are the one that reported this, so you can either tell us who, where or when, or I call bullshit on you.
good grief you are so low info stupid. Do you live in mama's basement??

They are suing thankfully and things are looking good for them. People are so fed up with sick democrat policies.

good grief you are so low info stupid. Do you live in mama's basement??

They are suing thankfully and things are looking good for them. People are so fed up with sick democrat policies.
LOL I knew you would make air head eat his own words he's clueless. The majority of people agree with us
He constantly guilty of it . And he was a teacher and PHD lol tells you why our schools are screwed up so bad.

Werbung:
Back