Sarah Sanders: God wanted Trump to become president

I wonder if this silly woman thought that God favored Hitler as well.

Trump is a convicted criminal. He needs to be imprisoned. He will destroy our country.

Werbung:
In March 2020, during that year’s election campaign for President of the United States, Tara Reade alleged that Democratic nominee Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office.”
You are right. The evidence of the assault goes back nearly 30 years but the fact is that Tara Reade covered it up out of respect for the perverted Senator who committed the crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/25/politics/tara-reade-mom-larry-king/index.html 4-25-20

Biden’s accuser says mother called into ‘Larry King Live’ in 1993 for advice after alleged sexual assault

By MJ Lee, CNN Political Correspondent
Updated 2:01 PM EDT, Sat April 25, 2020

Video Ad Feedback

Biden's accuser says mother called 'Larry King Live' for advice after alleged sexual assault

07:30 - Source: CNN

CNN —

Newly surfaced video from 1993 appears to feature the mother of Tara Reade, a woman who accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, calling into a cable TV show to seek advice around the time of the alleged assault.

In a “Larry King Live” segment that aired on August 11, 1993, on CNN, an unnamed woman calls in to the show with her location identified on the screen as San Luis Obispo, California. The show was about the cutthroat nature of Washington, DC, politics and media.

“Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington?” she asks. “My daughter has just left there after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.”

Larry King responds: “In other words, she had a story to tell but out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?”

“That’s true,” the caller says.

You are right. The evidence of the assault goes back nearly 30 years but the fact is that Tara Reade covered it up out of respect for the perverted Senator who committed the crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/25/politics/tara-reade-mom-larry-king/index.html 4-25-20

Biden’s accuser says mother called into ‘Larry King Live’ in 1993 for advice after alleged sexual assault

Video Ad Feedback

Biden's accuser says mother called 'Larry King Live' for advice after alleged sexual assault

CNN —

Newly surfaced video from 1993 appears to feature the mother of Tara Reade, a woman who accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, calling into a cable TV show to seek advice around the time of the alleged assault.

In a “Larry King Live” segment that aired on August 11, 1993, on CNN, an unnamed woman calls in to the show with her location identified on the screen as San Luis Obispo, California. The show was about the cutthroat nature of Washington, DC, politics and media.

“Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington?” she asks. “My daughter has just left there after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.”

Larry King responds: “In other words, she had a story to tell but out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?”

So you lied... as always lol

Werbung:

Video Ad Feedback

CNN —

You misunderstand/misrepresent an unconfirmed assertion from unconfirmed source as fact.

Back