Russians are so bad off they need weapons from IRAN

the annoying thing

And why not Barry O bung hole and dementia joe gave them billions and allowed them to work on the developed of their missile program

Werbung:
O Bing hole?
You are a creepy pervert
You don't like nick names lug nut ? What about orange man is that one ok.
Or knee pad Harris?
No one creepier.
Really I'm creepy. Have I whispered in others kids ears or touched them without permission or smelled their hair or comment on their sex lives or wrap my self like cling wrap around women and kids . And my Daughter has never said she feels uncomfortable with her daddy in the shower .
I have never been accused of rape either. Here you go let me show you what kind of perverted slim ball would do things like this.

Wait no picture is need lets just look at the pervert

You don't like nick names lug nut ? What about orange man is that one ok.
Or knee pad Harris?
Really I'm creepy. Have I whispered in others kids ears or touched them without permission or smelled their hair or comment on their sex lives or wrap my self like cling wrap around women and kids . And my Daughter has never said she feels uncomfortable with her daddy in the shower .
I have never been accused of rape either. Here you go let me show you what kind of perverted slim ball would do things like this.

Wait no picture is need lets just look at the pervert
Yes you are creepy
Lots of sexual refere to people of color, both men and women
Seek help for your unresolved sexual fantasy issues

posted as if war material and mercenaries are not pouring into the ukraine from the nato vassals
meanwhile at the front

"...MOSCOW, September 9. /TASS/. The Ukrainian armed forces have lost up to 240 military personnel and 13 armored vehicles, including two tanks, in the Kursk Region over the day, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

In total, the enemy has lost over 11,400 servicemen since fighting began in the region.

The Russian military repelled three Ukrainian attacks towards the settlements of Mikhailovka, Cherkasskaya Konopelka and Tenth October, and foiled attempts to attack Malaya Loknya, Korenevo, Kremyanoye and Martynovka.

TASS has gathered the key news about the unfolding situation.

- Units of the battlegroup North, backed by army aviation and artillery fire, repelled three enemy attacks towards the settlements of Mikhailovka, Cherkasskaya Konopelka and Tenth October.

- The Russian military also foiled Ukrainian attempts to attack the settlements of Malaya Loknya, Korenevo, Kremyanoye and Martynovka.

- Russian forces hit enemy manpower and hardware accumulations near Apanasovka, Borki, Vishnevka, Vnezapnoye, Guyevo, Kazachya Loknya, Lyubimovka, Malaya Loknya, Martynovka, Novaya Sorochyna, Novoivanovka, Obukhovka, Sverdlikovo and Snagost in the Kursk Region.

- Russian jets struck Ukrainian reserves and armored vehicles in 13 settlements of the Sumy Region..."

comrade stalin
kursk

posted as if war material and mercenaries are not pouring into the ukraine from the nato vassals
meanwhile at the front

"...MOSCOW, September 9. /TASS/. The Ukrainian armed forces have lost up to 240 military personnel and 13 armored vehicles, including two tanks, in the Kursk Region over the day, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

In total, the enemy has lost over 11,400 servicemen since fighting began in the region.

The Russian military repelled three Ukrainian attacks towards the settlements of Mikhailovka, Cherkasskaya Konopelka and Tenth October, and foiled attempts to attack Malaya Loknya, Korenevo, Kremyanoye and Martynovka.

TASS has gathered the key news about the unfolding situation.

- Units of the battlegroup North, backed by army aviation and artillery fire, repelled three enemy attacks towards the settlements of Mikhailovka, Cherkasskaya Konopelka and Tenth October.

- The Russian military also foiled Ukrainian attempts to attack the settlements of Malaya Loknya, Korenevo, Kremyanoye and Martynovka.

- Russian forces hit enemy manpower and hardware accumulations near Apanasovka, Borki, Vishnevka, Vnezapnoye, Guyevo, Kazachya Loknya, Lyubimovka, Malaya Loknya, Martynovka, Novaya Sorochyna, Novoivanovka, Obukhovka, Sverdlikovo and Snagost in the Kursk Region.

- Russian jets struck Ukrainian reserves and armored vehicles in 13 settlements of the Sumy Region..."

comrade stalin
kursk
LOL the old what about the weapons from nato well well the mighty Russian military has 2ed rate eqt and you know it . The troops are poorly trained and equipped. Ukraine has invaded Russia Poland is helping shoot down certain missiles and drones .

Putin is so bad off he's had to threaten nuke war.

Iran probably can produce weapons more cheaply than the Russians can.
Putin has mentioned nuclear war since the very beginning of this war.

Werbung:
Back